Linlithgow Rose - 2019 onwards

28 minutes ago, Marooneye said:

Six in a row.  Should have been out of site before they scored.

Some good football.  Hope injuries aren't bad as we are a bit light.

Herdy was saying at the meeting in the club after the game that he is hopeful 2-3 players would be in at the start of the week

10 hours ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Highlights didn't do us justice. Showed a couple of chances which were no where near from the rose but mikey wallaces shot that went down the keepers throat kasas header wide weren't in the highlights 

Hologram why are you Red dotting. Listen to the interviewer and John millar

Highlights from yesterday's match if you haven't watched them on the club's social channels...

Alan - they are Rose highlights to be fair, although I do try to include the best chances from both sides. If I don't note them down in my book at the time, they won't appear, unfortunately - I don't sit through the whole match again, I'm afraid. 

2 hours ago, UpInTheStand said:

Highlights from yesterday's match if you haven't watched them on the club's social channels...

Alan - they are Rose highlights to be fair, although I do try to include the best chances from both sides. If I don't note them down in my book at the time, they won't appear, unfortunately - I don't sit through the whole match again, I'm afraid. 

Fair enough but just pointing out which to be fair in your interview and in John's response covers it anyway

2 hours ago, Marooneye said:

7 wins on the spin and Penicuik in next round.

Young lad in midfield Jamie Allan played well today as did Cammy again at left back.

Big game next week.

A win is a win, didn't think we ever got out of 2nd gear, which was concerning. 

Winning becomes a habit and long may this run continue. 

However I will judge on the games against Penicuik and Tranent who seem to be the benchmark at present.

We are a young inexperienced team, who are learning but for me we need more experience on the pitch to help them.

54 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

A win is a win, didn't think we ever got out of 2nd gear, which was concerning. 

Winning becomes a habit and long may this run continue. 

However I will judge on the games against Penicuik and Tranent who seem to be the benchmark at present.

We are a young inexperienced team, who are learning but for me we need more experience on the pitch to help them.

Why is it concerning, we played within ourselves and did a professional job.

I'd rather watch a team of young lads with enthusiasm energy and desire with a bit of experience from Gary, Willis, and Docherty than the crap we've been  subjected to for years from so called experienced players.

We're improving and this season was a write off thanks to Ferguson.  Anything is a bonus.

26 minutes ago, Marooneye said:

Why is it concerning, we played within ourselves and did a professional job.

I'd rather watch a team of young lads with enthusiasm energy and desire with a bit of experience from Gary, Willis, and Docherty than the crap we've been  subjected to for years from so called experienced players.

We're improving and this season was a write off thanks to Ferguson.  Anything is a bonus.

Let's be honest though losing coyne is the big blow. Even if he was playing shit he would have taken a couple of those chances last week against us. 

7 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Let's be honest though losing coyne is the big blow. Even if he was playing shit he would have taken a couple of those chances last week against us. 

Any team would miss TC but at all good things come to an end.

Legend.

Highlights from yesterday’s match at Dalkeith if you haven’t seen them on the club’s social channels, along with a post match interview with John Millar. A spectacular own goal for the first! 

Edited by UpInTheStand

17 hours ago, central staggie said:

In all fairness, the performace was pretty poor. Second half in particular was a bit of a drag but Dalkeith weren't up to much.

Will need to be better next weekend.

Playing on a snooker table compared to the moon surface might help.