Linlithgow Rose - 2019 onwards

That was really good yesterday.  Team more direct and playing attacking football.

Two games post Ferguson and the tempo is better and much more direct.

Good fight shown midweek to come back against Musselburgh.

Keep doing the same things and we will win plenty of games.

It was good to hear Craig Donaldson say in the post-match interview that he had told Stowe and Docherty to be more selfish and have more attempts on goal. They're both good finishers so if they get the ball high up the pitch they're going to score plenty. TC was fantastic yesterday at holding the ball up and playing wee flicks to them, as he always is, if they keep getting on the end of those we'll be fine.

It looks like Dunbar's goal was onside.

On 22/08/2021 at 22:11, Auld Heid said:

No real surprise, just hope he is given time.

Is John Miller the guy that was the assistant manager at Newtongrange about 3-4 years ago, then went on to become Christie's assistant at Boness?

2 hours ago, Casey Jones said:

Is John Miller the guy that was the assistant manager at Newtongrange about 3-4 years ago, then went on to become Christie's assistant at Boness?

I didn't know he was assistant at newtongrange. He played for boness then came to camelon as a player then coach

TRANSFER NEWS

The Club is excited to announce the signing of midfielders Connor McMullan and Conor McKenzie from Bo’Ness United Football Club. Welcome to #prestonfieldofdreams

Departing Prestonfield is David Brownlie who has completed a move to Pollok Football Club. We wish David and our friends at Pollok F.C. all the best for the future.

#htg #hailthegallant

31 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

2 guys signed from the Dark Side but Brownlie away to Pollok

Happy that Brownlie is away,  seems to always have a mistake in him and for such a big guy was easily muscled off the ball.

I'm presuming tomorrow's game isn't on the season ticket, would that be right?

1 hour ago, Marooneye said:

Happy that Brownlie is away,  seems to always have a mistake in him and for such a big guy was easily muscled off the ball.

I heard people talk highly about him but, like you, I wasn't convinced. He finally had a decent partnership with Thom though, and he's surely better than Nimmo.

10 hours ago, GordonS said:

I'm presuming tomorrow's game isn't on the season ticket, would that be right?

I heard people talk highly about him but, like you, I wasn't convinced. He finally had a decent partnership with Thom though, and he's surely better than Nimmo.

Brownlie / Thom partnership was in the not sure category for me.

We lose to many goals with slack play at the back for my liking.  LTHV being the prime example.

Herdy has watched a few  games so will already have an idea on what he needs to address.