Linlithgow Rose - 2019 onwards

9 hours ago, PossilYM said:

Well done to Linlithgow Rose.

You could be in the Conference next summer.

Will you stop winding everybody up. 🤪🤪🤪🤪

Both Vale and Creetown have 2 games remaining in the SOS.

Creetown v Stranraer res. Tues 2nd and home v Lochar Sat 6th

Vale v Lochmaben Sat 6th and home v Stranraer res Mon 8th

Stranraer beat Vale 5-1 on Sat in Potts Cup. So title may not be over yet.

Keep checking for updates Lithgae Fans.

I notice Creetown v Stranraer SOS tomorrow night has moved to Newton Stewart.

Most of their other evening games this season have also been relocated: such as Friday 13th January v Wigtown to Stranraer Academy; Wednesday 22nd March v Lochmaben to Newton Stewart; and they also played their home games at 2pm over the winter.

They did play Threave at home in a cup-tie on Tuesday past.

Have they had problems with the pitch or the lights?

1 hour ago, HibeeJibee said:

I notice Creetown v Stranraer SOS tomorrow night has moved to Newton Stewart.

Most of their other evening games this season have also been relocated: such as Friday 13th January v Wigtown to Stranraer Academy; Wednesday 22nd March v Lochmaben to Newton Stewart; and they also played their home games at 2pm over the winter.

They did play Threave at home in a cup-tie on Tuesday past.

Have they had problems with the pitch or the lights?

Was at Threave game. Pitch although very undulating looked ok and didn't cut up. Lights aren't great if I'm honest.

Hopefully make it along tomorrow and being the shy, retiring guy I am will ask the question and get back to y'all.

Superb performance today. Their keeper has made 3 or great saves to keep it to single figures. Promotion to LL done and dusted as well so long as Abbey Vale dont lose by 25 on Monday night.

On 02/05/2023 at 21:46, HorseyGhirl said:

31 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

Superb performance today. Their keeper has made 3 or great saves to keep it to single figures. Promotion to LL done and dusted as well so long as Abbey Vale dont lose by 25 on Monday night.

Crossgates must have been really poor, even Webb scored today and not in his own I may add . Good luck to the Rose 🌹 on the move up.  Thoroughly deserved 👏 

As @FuzzyBear has said just waiting on the fat lady singing, clearing her throat as we speak, in the SOS.

Dont feel it's premature to congratulate Lithgae. Do us proud in LLland. You know what I'm talking about.

4 hours ago, FuzzyBear said:

26 😉

How sad a life does someone have to go back to posts from years ago to award Red Dots?

A question only 8mile Can answer.

Anyways back to celebrating a Championship won on the park.