Linlithgow Rose - 2019 onwards

21 minutes ago, searchers1963 said:

Still a free pass while lithgierose and Hologram shout and ball and moan about everyone else. 

A long way to go but if Beith succeed they’ve ploughed their cash into a team without having the facilities they’ve only themselves to blame.

Expecting Darvel to still win though, that win on Sat for them was massive at Pollok.

19 minutes ago, grinderbrokeyourhearts said:

A long way to go but if Beith succeed they’ve ploughed their cash into a team without having the facilities they’ve only themselves to blame.

Expecting Darvel to still win though, that win on Sat for them was massive at Pollok.

I've been told, from a very good source, that Beith have an acceptance from SPFL to get their license.

Floodlights are the only issue and they have an agreement to have them fitted within 6 weeks.

On the basis of the application that they have submitted , they will have their license.

No free pass, I'm afraid.

26 minutes ago, Andydoc said:

I've been told, from a very good source, that Beith have an acceptance from SPFL to get their license.

Floodlights are the only issue and they have an agreement to have them fitted within 6 weeks.

On the basis of the application that they have submitted , they will have their license.

That's not how it works.

The SPFL have nothing to do with licensing.

36 minutes ago, Andydoc said:

That would be impressive, as currently there's no planning application for lights showing on the council's website.

Edited by Ginaro

1 hour ago, Ginaro said:

That would be impressive, as currently there's no planning application for lights showing on the council's website.

Maybe they've had the planning application already in and it's passed and gets removed from the NAC website. Largs Thistle's application no longer shows up on the map but that application was passed.

2 minutes ago, theesel1994 said:

Maybe they've had the planning application already in and it's passed and gets removed from the NAC website. Largs Thistle's application no longer shows up on the map but that application was passed.

Your application does show up on the map if you change the date filter to 2 years, and a search for the ground name also shows it.

1 hour ago, Ginaro said:

They have written confirmation that they will get their license.

That's from a source in Beith.

Only passing this info on as people seem to think Linlithgow have a free pass if / when they win the league.

There will be a play off, whether it's Beith or Talbot.

3 hours ago, lithgierose said:

Just you pray results go your way. Or syngen sorry camelon might be dropping down again.

If we go down again because we are not good enough that's fine we would deserve it but I'm not the one slagging boness off and yous do the same thing but ur fine with it

19 minutes ago, Andydoc said:

They have written confirmation that they will get their license.

That's from a source in Beith.

Only passing this info on as people seem to think Linlithgow have a free pass if / when they win the league.

There will be a play off, whether it's Beith or Talbot.

I'll bet you a Mars bar and a packet of dry roasted peanuts that Beith will not have a licence to be able to take part in play-off for Lowland League (Season 2022-23). That's how confident I am. I never bet. 

3 hours ago, Andydoc said:

Please post this on the West forum so we can have a right  good laugh.

3 hours ago, Andydoc said:

An acceptance from the SPFL won't do them any good, as its the SFA who issue licences.