Linlithgow Rose - 2019 onwards

3 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

Coming off the field to dressing rooms there wa  no sterile area to split fans and players.  This led to a bottleneck and allowed a volatile situation to become worse.

Ah right couldn't quite fathom how the supporter fitted in to a fight in the dugout 

Guest Stevie 1969
11 minutes ago, alan862 said:

Ah right couldn't quite fathom how the supporter fitted in to a fight in the dugout 

Where in any previous post does it say a fight in the dugout? You must have had to much excitement with actually getting a point today mate 👍 

7 minutes ago, Stevie 1969 said:

Where in any previous post does it say a fight in the dugout? You must have had to much excitement with actually getting a point today mate 👍 

Fuzzybear said in the initial post about benches having an altercation didn't mention the tunnel 

17 hours ago, Swifty said:

No the first time this has happened at Dundonald either..... 

That doesn't surprise me.

The EoS needs to have a close look at the Dundonald set up. 

Yesterday's scenes were the worst I have witnessed in many a year. The actions of initially Brown (10) and Sinbanda (7) were catalyst to what then transpired. 

A situation worsened as players having to run a gauntlet from pitch to changing rooms - through Dundonald officials / supporters.

A totally unacceptable situation and not something I would wish to witness again.

Edited by Auld Heid

2 hours ago, Auld Heid said:

That doesn't surprise me.

The EoS needs to have a close look at the Dundonald set up. 

Yesterday's scenes were the worst I have witnessed in many a year. The actions of initially Brown (10) and Sinbanda (7) were catalyst to what then transpired. 

A situation worsened as players having to run a gauntlet from pitch to changing rooms - through Dundonald officials / supporters.

A totally acceptable situation and not something I would wish to witness again.

Its Sibanda and why would you think its acceptable ??? 

5 hours ago, SocialClubEnd said:

Its Sibanda and why would you think its acceptable ??? 

I meant unacceptable - Sibanda (Dundonald captain) ran a good 30 yards to throw punches, instead of trying to calm the situation an absolute disgrace  - from a player who until yesterday I had the utmost respect for.

Also hearing suggestion of 4 red cards issued and a Rose supporter ending up in A&E with a possible fractured eye socket.

Edited by Auld Heid