Linlithgow Rose - 2019 onwards

11 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

LTHV fielded ineligible player. Result binned and the Rose awarded a 1-0 win 😂

Rules are rules and definitely an Xmas gift of 3 points.

LTHV were deserved winners on the day, a lesson we must learn from.

I have watched Tiwi Daramola a few times with Athletic and he is a proper player.   Really nippy and times the spin and run perfectly.  Conversion rate is more than decent without being great.   

I saw raw potential when he first turned out for the BU's and his overall game has grown significantly since then.   

11 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:

I have watched Tiwi Daramola a few times with Athletic and he is a proper player.   Really nippy and times the spin and run perfectly.  Conversion rate is more than decent without being great.   

I saw raw potential when he first turned out for the BU's and his overall game has grown significantly since then.   

I'm sure Herd had him on loan at Camelon

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/12/2022 at 14:28, FuzzyBear said:

4-1 up at Broxburn with 20 mins to go. Auld Heid's predictions of doom and gloom after losing 2 friendlies seem a bit misplaced.

I never at anytime predicted doom and gloom.

However I did point out we hadn't exactly set the heather alight in December - losing to LTHV (albeit awarded points) and losing to lower league opponents in friendlies.

Yesterday we showed a perfect attitude and were unlucky that we only won 5-1.

Rolling on...  wind was horrendous but I didn't feel we were under any threat all game.

Interesting selection choices for next week.

Good to see the youngsters Gary Thom and Jack ogilvie playing for the u-20s last night.  A certain Gary thom scoring the equaliser from a corner! Good interaction between the 2 teams and the way they celebrated would make you think they were one squad!   Also the 20's lads raised their game playing with the guys so something for the future to reintegrate guys coming back or bring the next signings on