Linlithgow Rose - 2019 onwards

5 minutes ago, Number seven said:

Come on be fair that is not of the stonewall variety.

It is. Keeper dashes out makes an ill judged lunge for the ball. Misses it and trips the striker. Certain penalty. If you don't agree you think the striker has dived which is a strange opinion based on the pictures.

1 minute ago, UpInTheStand said:

I'll be honest with you sir - I couldn't give a monkey's. 

Linesman gave it and he's closest - that's good enough for me.

Think SIR you’ll find what goes around comes around.Look out for a decision like that going against you quite soon.I wonder if you won’t give a monkey’s then?

1 minute ago, Number seven said:

Think SIR you’ll find what goes around comes around.Look out for a decision like that going against you quite soon.I wonder if you won’t give a monkey’s then?

That is all football fans in a nutshell. Raging when decisions go against them and couldn't care less when they go for them.

7 minutes ago, Number seven said:

We’ve had many bad decisions against us and I’m sure it’ll happen again soon. 

It’s only a football match. I’m too old now to be mad at these things 24 hours later.

You’ll get over it. 

3 hours ago, SocialClubEnd said:

SFA advice following incidents involving Sauchie fans with Tranent and Bonnyrigg. 
you reap what you sow.  Get your own house in order first.  

even yesterday they were throwing objects at the Rose fans. 

so basically.   Roond ye !!  

:lol:

Oh touch a nerve did it.

Our house is perfectly in order just a shame some of you couldnt behave when you were there. 

As for getting it roond me,result of no significance to me,just asked about the match day experience for your visitors.

All the best in the next round.

You've got a bit momentum going this season. 👏

6 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Oh touch a nerve did it.

Our house is perfectly in order just a shame some of you couldnt behave when you were there. 

As for getting it roond me,result of no significance to me,just asked about the match day experience for your visitors.

The match day experience was probably poor for the Sauchie fans but that is at least 3 times they have caused problems this season and the first 2 were enough to draw the attention of the SFA. 

They will need to sort that out before putting the blame at other club's doors.

4 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

Oh touch a nerve did it.

If it was SFA advice you have little choice but follow.

This decision also penalised Linlithgow, through additional costs, providing stewards and portable toilets not to mention loss of income from pie and bovril income from Sauchie supporters.

Unfortunately the decision to have segregation seems to have been justified with one bad egg from Sauchie launching a missile at Linlithgow fans.

4 hours ago, Auld Heid said:

If it was SFA advice you have little choice but follow.

This decision also penalised Linlithgow, through additional costs, providing stewards and portable toilets not to mention loss of income from pie and bovril income from Sauchie supporters.

Unfortunately the decision to have segregation seems to have been justified with one bad egg from Sauchie launching a missile at Linlithgow fans.

Maybe they were just wanting the flask refilled because they were starving 🤔 😊😁

15 hours ago, grinderbrokeyourhearts said:

It’s a shame the Sauchie support felt like that but small clubs aren’t set up for segregation. We only have one pie hut.

We often had the same problem when away to Bo’ness but I totally understand why they can’t have a pie hut for one game.

You are required to provide catering for both home and away supports. 

Refreshment Facilities:
These shall be provided to spectators. In the event of a segregated area being required, it must have exclusive catering facilities and both male and female toilets which may be of temporary nature. The club shall ensure that the refreshment requirements of disabled spectators are catered for.

A very disappointing end to a great run.

Another wholesale rotation of the team saw no recognised partnership starting.  This cost us early as LTHV walked through both our midfield and defence, Allison bringing down their player just outside the box and deemed as last man so saw red very early on - to rub salt into the wounds they scored from free kick.

It got worse as we went 2-0 down. Followed by McMullan missing a penalty.

2nd half wasn't much better, 4-0 down before the subs started to impact to bring us back to 4-2.

Thom deservedly sent off late on for an assault of a foul.

Easy to point fingers at officials, but that's not totally fair as we were architects of our own downfall.

Tynecastle at home next Friday and we need to show the right reaction.

13 hours ago, Auld Heid said:

A very disappointing end to a great run.

Another wholesale rotation of the team saw no recognised partnership starting.  This cost us early as LTHV walked through both our midfield and defence, Allison bringing down their player just outside the box and deemed as last man so saw red very early on - to rub salt into the wounds they scored from free kick.

It got worse as we went 2-0 down. Followed by McMullan missing a penalty.

2nd half wasn't much better, 4-0 down before the subs started to impact to bring us back to 4-2.

Thom deservedly sent off late on for an assault of a foul.

Easy to point fingers at officials, but that's not totally fair as we were architects of our own downfall.

Tynecastle at home next Friday and we need to show the right reaction.

I've watched the highlights back, and gone back & forward on the early red card. It's a tough call on a sending off. Very clumsy and he probably is last man, but a sending off, not sure? Who was the referee?

It's alarming LTHV exposed you and got in behind so many times, yet the manager's first reply is to blame the official? Bad day at the office, almost certainly not helped by personnel changes and you underestimating an improving LTHV.