Linlithgow Rose - 2019 onwards

19 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

Where was he on loan ?

Left the Wee Rose for the Peasy in January, do keep up old boy.

On 09/02/2022 at 12:45, grinderbrokeyourhearts said:

I didn’t see that as well!

Never really got a run but never really got fit in the first place.

Got a decent hit on him though!

He has signed for Blantyre Vics.

On 09/02/2022 at 12:45, grinderbrokeyourhearts said:

I didn’t see that as well!

Never really got a run but never really got fit in the first place.

Got a decent hit on him though!

Good luck to him, his attitude always seemed spot on.

Unfortunately he didn't fit our style of play and was always a matter of time before he left.

Pretty decent game on a difficult pitch. Will take a while for it to recover.

Crossgates well in game until last 5 mins and scoreline flatters the Rose a bit but deserved winners.

Ref made a few strange decisions to put it mildly.

Entertaining game played in, I thought good spirits. Didn't really see the sending off as a sending off but there wasn't any real complaints from Crossgates. They were right in it until late on in the game and I must admit despite thinking we were much the better team, I was a bit nervous until Sneds scored his obligatory substitute appearance goal. Heaver looks lively and did well for his goal. Great to be able to bring on the likes of Allan, Sneddon and Payne who are all hungry to impact the game. I also like Cammy in his new more advanced position - Lawrie looks quite solid doing the basics behind him which let's Cammy run riot down the wing. 

49 minutes ago, Black Dug said:

Entertaining game played in, I thought good spirits. Didn't really see the sending off as a sending off but there wasn't any real complaints from Crossgates. They were right in it until late on in the game and I must admit despite thinking we were much the better team, I was a bit nervous until Sneds scored his obligatory substitute appearance goal. Heaver looks lively and did well for his goal. Great to be able to bring on the likes of Allan, Sneddon and Payne who are all hungry to impact the game. I also like Cammy in his new more advanced position - Lawrie looks quite solid doing the basics behind him which let's Cammy run riot down the wing. 

Linlithgow 11 points after 8 matches. 

Penicuik 24 points after 8 matches

Tranent 21 points after 8 matches. 

Two ‘horse race’ at that point. Now, 16 matches on and Linlithgow top of the league, even if Tranent win match in hand. Remains to be seen if Linlithgow’s fantastic results last till end of season, but huge kudos to them if they win the league. I

I have been critical of Linlithgow fans ‘living in past glories’, but you can be rightfully proud of your team this season, if, as I think they will, now go on to clinch the Premier League title. 

20 minutes ago, Casey Jones said:

Linlithgow 11 points after 8 matches. 

Penicuik 24 points after 8 matches

Tranent 21 points after 8 matches. 

Two ‘horse race’ at that point. Now, 16 matches on and Linlithgow top of the league, even if Tranent win match in hand. Remains to be seen if Linlithgow’s fantastic results last till end of season, but huge kudos to them if they win the league. I

I have been critical of Linlithgow fans ‘living in past glories’, but you can be rightfully proud of your team this season, if, as I think they will, now go on to clinch the Premier League title. 

They have to play tranent twice and penicuik away. I'm sure they will have the confidence to win those

Although scoring 5 , not at their best on a sticky surface. Out of sight at 3 - 1 then Shaw lets an easy one in by not wearing a cap against a low sun, let's hope basic lesson learned. Strong squad now, and Hare and Doc still to come back.

Spoiler

by not wearing a cap

Bit harsh on Shaw about not wearing a cap.  By that time floodlights were on and had been pretty bleak overhead.

Anyway on a terrible surface boys battled hard and the run keeps going.  Jamie Allan back is massive and Sean Heaver looks outstanding.

Strengh and depth in all position.  Let's keep it going.

2 hours ago, LowerLeagueFC said:

Very good strength in depth at the top of the park. both sub strikers coming on and scoring. top of the table.

Don't think we would all agree the same starting eleven.

Which is great testament to the depth of our current squad.