Linlithgow Rose - 2019 onwards

7 minutes ago, GlamourBaws said:

Could have... aye, fair enough. If my auntie had baws and aw that...

Should have? Away and take a running jump. Absolutely honking tactics all 2nd half and think that merits taking a point. Embarrassing. 

What because we stopped the rose playing. What are you wanting teams to come be open and let you win.  Rose will win the league if they can get positive results in their two games vs Tranent that will be your yard stick

1 minute ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

What because we stopped the rose playing. What are you wanting teams to come be open and let you win.  Rose will win the league if they can get positive results in their two games vs Tranent that will be your yard stick

Stopping us playing - fine. 

Stopping anyone playing by constantly wasting time is very different.

9 minutes ago, GlamourBaws said:

Stopping us playing - fine. 

Stopping anyone playing by constantly wasting time is very different.

yous done the same in the game at Carmuirs Park. Its part of the game. Teams needs to do it for different stages.

Just watched the highlights from your guy and to be honest I don't see the dominant performance yous are claiming.  Your guys done well editing that. I actually thought at the time paynes dive was a pen but you see on the video it was a dive.

Thought I strayed on to the Camelon page there for a minute, and even wondered if I was at the same game. You never even looked like scoring again, and that is the object of the game. Harvey had lost it throughout the 100 minutes of play, so not surprised he spat the dummy after the game was over too.

15 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

yous done the same in the game at Carmuirs Park. Its part of the game. Teams needs to do it for different stages.

Just watched the highlights from your guy and to be honest I don't see the dominant performance yous are claiming.  Your guys done well editing that. I actually thought at the time paynes dive was a pen but you see on the video it was a dive.

Spoke to the highlights guy there. He actually included the 2nd half in full in the highlights, minus all the time camelon players wasted. The 3 mins were all that was left.

Alan, are you having a laugh? Rose had the majority of the play and just found it hard to break down the 8 man defensive set up and constant having to stand about whilst yet another Camelon player received treatment for cramp... your team must have the worst fitness in the league or maybe it was all the chasing, pressing and extra effort they had to put in to "stop" the rose today?

Guys going down for what seemed little but Willis hare playing on for his team and teammates when evidently injured showed the difference we have made this season.

Even at the handbags all the rose were in to support their teammate which shows a complete togetherness which hasn't been there for a few seasons.

Hope your lad who was injured is ok tho.

We press on to try and win something while you go about trying to "not win " relegation....

Hail the gallant

Just now, Specky said:

Alan, are you having a laugh? Rose had the majority of the play and just found it hard to break down the 8 man defensive set up and constant having to stand about whilst yet another Camelon player received treatment for cramp... your team must have the worst fitness in the league or maybe it was all the chasing, pressing and extra effort they had to put in to "stop" the rose today?

Guys going down for what seemed little but Willis hare playing on for his team and teammates when evidently injured showed the difference we have made this season.

Even at the handbags all the rose were in to support their teammate which shows a complete togetherness which hasn't been there for a few reasons.

Hope your lad who was injured is ok tho.

We press on to try and win something while you go about trying to "not win " relegation....

Hail the gallant

Watch your highlights and you might change your mind but then again maybe you won't because you are so blind. Actually watching them shows we had more than you think. You can have all the ball you like in the midfield but if your not at our goal you won't score.  Once it went to 2-1 what about coaksy going down like he had been shot and various times your boys did it.

As I said watch the game at Carmuirs and you will see your lads doing the same.

27 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Watch your highlights and you might change your mind but then again maybe you won't because you are so blind. Actually watching them shows we had more than you think. You can have all the ball you like in the midfield but if your not at our goal you won't score.  Once it went to 2-1 what about coaksy going down like he had been shot and various times your boys did it.

As I said watch the game at Carmuirs and you will see your lads doing the same.

When did you get on the committee ?. And what about Harvey having a pop at shawsy about social media ?

1 minute ago, lithgierose said:

When did you get on the committee ?. And what about Harvey having a pop at shawsy about social media ?

no idea what you are talking about but Shawsy was sending me messages and videos with songs about us going down.

2. im not on the committee I volunteer and assist with kit at away games and supply the water. I clear out the dugout. The Club have been very good with me as doing these jobs have been helping me with my mental health and giving me something to take my mind off stuff. They have been good at letting me go down and watch training and assist with kit at training and stuff as well.

no idea what you are talking about but Shawsy was sending me messages and videos with songs about us going down.
2. im not on the committee I volunteer and assist with kit at away games and supply the water. I clear out the dugout. The Club have been very good with me as doing these jobs have been helping me with my mental health and giving me something to take my mind off stuff. They have been good at letting me go down and watch training and assist with kit at training and stuff as well.
Fair play Alan and if you enjoy doing that then I'm sure your club will appreciate your help. [emoji106]

6 minutes ago, Specky said:

Fair play Alan and if you enjoy doing that then I'm sure your club will appreciate your help. emoji106.png

Cheers Specky. 👍

I get it; this is the Linlithgow Rose page and you guys have every right to question posts if you disagree with other poster(s). However, I see the message that guy posted has been removed, which is good. But he was out of order and anyone who knows him from your club needs to have a loud word in his ear. 

5 hours ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

I think you will find it wasn't. Herdy told tony Smith to go f**k off. Lithgae are hardly going to move their own folk away you fanny. Johnny quite rightly challenged John on what he said to him. I never heard John say that. I have a lot of time for John and herdy but the way they conducted themselves was a disgrace.

BTW one of your senior committee men said its harming both clubs and it needs to stop. 

all the anger from it seems to come from lithgy side not us.

On one hand you admit the disagreement was started by Johnny, who's clearly lost the plot and is a troubled man, but all the anger comes from Linlithgow? Check yourself man. 

I was there, standing right behind John Millar and he never reacted to Johnny's provocation. Absolute disgrace from your man. 

5 hours ago, Zenith said:

On one hand you admit the disagreement was started by Johnny, who's clearly lost the plot and is a troubled man, but all the anger comes from Linlithgow? Check yourself man. 

I was there, standing right behind John Millar and he never reacted to Johnny's provocation. Absolute disgrace from your man. 

Johnny had every right to challenge John. Someone put there hands on johnny then it started and herdy kicked off. 

You can make up your own wee stories I know what happened. The because we are the rose we shouldn't be challenged doesn't wash with me. 

1 minute ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Johnny had every right to challenge John. Someone put there hands on johnny then it started and herdy kicked off. 

You can make up your own wee stories I know what happened. The because we are the rose we shouldn't be challenged doesn't wash with me. 

Who put their hands on Johnny? 

2 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Someone did because that's what he shouted then herdy jumped in and father Ted. Apparently it was someone from your committee. 

I thought you said you know what happened? You haven't got a clue. 

That's a serious allegation and I can absolutely assure you that no member of our committee put their hands on Johnny. 

Johnny instigated it, JM did not react.

JH was the aggressor, he was in JMs face, JH started it. It wouldn't surprise me if he was the first to raise his hands. 

You don't know he wasn't.