Linlithgow Rose - 2019 onwards

8 hours ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Worst I have dealt with is the rose fans for their absolute ignorance and behaviour at games. They think they are obliged to get everything. From what I saw of broxburn fans at camelon when they scored their winner their was plenty of abuse from those standing behind the goals to someone at the corner. Imagine going to a football game and hearing swearing.

Best club to visit carmuirs and to go too has quite easily been dunbar. Fantastic club nice people. Other notable being Preston Athletic, Musselburgh and hill of beath.

Linlithgow have never been good to deal with. Always someone looking for.an argument because they don't get their way.

Edit by the way before people say it was me.at the Broxburn game I was very quiet that game as it was a guy I know well who was reffing that day from linlithgow. But their did seem.to be a bit of a dispute with Broxburn fans gesturing when they won down in the corner 

Have to come back in a few hours. Can't decipher word salad at this time  happy new year btw.

8 hours ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Worst I have dealt with is the rose fans for their absolute ignorance and behaviour at games. They think they are obliged to get everything. From what I saw of broxburn fans at camelon when they scored their winner their was plenty of abuse from those standing behind the goals to someone at the corner. Imagine going to a football game and hearing swearing.

Best club to visit carmuirs and to go too has quite easily been dunbar. Fantastic club nice people. Other notable being Preston Athletic, Musselburgh and hill of beath.

Linlithgow have never been good to deal with. Always someone looking for.an argument because they don't get their way.

Edit by the way before people say it was me.at the Broxburn game I was very quiet that game as it was a guy I know well who was reffing that day from linlithgow. But their did seem.to be a bit of a dispute with Broxburn fans gesturing when they won down in the corner 

Do you do irony Alan ? Were you not warned about your behaviour very recently ?

29 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

FFS, 1st of January 2022 and Alan's already in meltdown - must be a new record even for him.

Anyway Happy New Year to one and all. 

Not me in meltdown its as I actually said the rose fans see things their own way and can't handle a differing view. 

The player has a history of this end of story.

Not me in meltdown its as I actually said the rose fans see things their own way and can't handle a differing view. 
The player has a history of this end of story.
As opposed to any other team who view things from their own team's perspective ???...

Deary Dear Alan, go lie down and have a wee rest before it all gets too much ....

15 minutes ago, Specky said:

As opposed to any other team who view things from their own team's perspective ???...

Deary Dear Alan, go lie down and have a wee rest before it all gets too much ....

Their is a way to go about it. Most clubs don't have the same sense of entitlement as rose fans

12 hours ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

What's too assume he's on video running over to opposition fans same as he did at camelon

And no Camelon player has ever done this. Stuart Cringean for one.  Get a grip of yourself.  You really have never grown up have you.  A hatred for a club you could only wish yours could match on and off the park.  

2 minutes ago, SocialClubEnd said:

And no Camelon player has ever done this. Stuart Cringean for one.  Get a grip of yourself.  You really have never grown up have you.  A hatred for a club you could only wish yours could match on and off the park.  

Cringean fairly recent then. I have no envy for the Rose. They went so far back the way and are only turning it around on the park from what we built. I'm quite happy if Camelon stay in the League this year. I can accept what we are. I've been following Camelon for 26 years I care a lot for the club of course I want them to be the best but lets be realistic. Its always going to be tougher for Camelon than Linlithgow. A less affluent area 4 senior clubs nearby to compete with. It is what it is.

1 minute ago, Alanlinlithgowfan said:

Rumour has it Cokesy was drinking alancamelonfans tears from the bottle chucked on the park at Broxburn 

alanlinlithgowfan being created. Actually reminds me of when people from the dark side were trying to temp me over during the summer lol

2 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

alanlinlithgowfan being created. Actually reminds me of when people from the dark side were trying to temp me over during the summer lol

Will we go over to the Camelon forum Alan or does no one care about them?? Is that the reason you are here all the time. Is it just attention you need? 

5 minutes ago, The Hologram said:

Alankemlinidiot is totally obessed with the Rose.

Until a few moments ago his last post on the Furlough Fraudsters page was late November!

Therapy Obsession GIF by IFHT Films

We have never had a lot on pie and bovril. Our social media interactions are more through Facebook and twitter