Linlithgow Rose - 2019 onwards

1 hour ago, Stevie 1969 said:

Levels below?? He was 1 league below and had scored over 20 goals by end of October? Also had Been at a couple of Premier clubs in his teens, but never given a chance. Fair play to the lad for knuckling down I would say after a few disappointments. 

1 league below is still a jump for them considering they usually sign established players. 

Guest Stevie 1969
22 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

1 league below is still a jump for them considering they usually sign established players. 

You mentioned levels? 1 league is a level below. I take it you haven't seen much of the leagues and the players in the conferences below the premiership?? 

14 minutes ago, Stevie 1969 said:

You mentioned levels? 1 league is a level below. I take it you haven't seen much of the leagues and the players in the conferences below the premiership?? 

More to do with my predictive text. I have actually seen quite a bit of conference x this season boness athletic a few times. We have also played Oakley and Preston this season in friendlies this season and are good sides. 

Incase you hadn't noticed most or camelons squad this season came from lower leagues. Our top goalscorer came from kilsyth athletic who are now in wosfl division 4. Their is plenty of gems playing in leagues below and lewis payne was one of them. 

30 minutes ago, Stevie 1969 said:

He will see a fair amount of that league next season, might get a bigger team in the odd cup game.

12 hours ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Yes but those teams u mentioned were at the same level as you at the time. But we took docherty youngsyer on loan from stenny then signed him permanent. The two connors were released by stirling albion both on loan at cumbernauld colts and ended up at us. Stowe wasn't anywhere came to us. Snedds was at falkirk juniors they then folded came to us.  Theirs less of a risk when taking a player from the same league. 

That fauldhouse team also had colin allison and most of the former dunipace team under tubby harkins. Coops etc.

I think you are wrong there, maybe Fauldhouse but I’m fairly sure all the others were at least a league below.

4 hours ago, grinderbrokeyourhearts said:

I think you are wrong there, maybe Fauldhouse but I’m fairly sure all the others were at least a league below.

Strickland left whitburn the year they were relegated as was leiper who went to bathgate then us. Rural was at clyde. Ogilvie played under johnny harvey at berwick

17 hours ago, lithgierose said:

Herdy did indeed give the boys a chance. Pity your committee didn't give them the furlough money. You could be sitting 2nd top the now.🙃

Can you please tar the actual committee members who shafted the players and management team as not all were involved and once found the actual truth in black and white quit the club.

Would love to get into it Alan so please provoke me.

Fans still waiting on the Club statement from the investigation??????? 

1 hour ago, Kemlin Dan said:

Can you please tar the actual committee members who shafted the players and management team as not all were involved and once found the actual truth in black and white quit the club.

Is the alleged guilty party not back on the committee ?

2 hours ago, Kemlin Dan said:

Do what you like everyone bar you and lithgae fans don't  seem to care anymore.

Edited by AlanCamelonfan

43 minutes ago, grinderbrokeyourhearts said:

Ruari and Jack were both playing amateur when we signed them. That’s a fact.

Yes but they aren't amateur players. They had both being regular in the leagues. Does that mean Martin mooney was just Amateur when we signed him from.falkirk amateurs even though he had been at falkirk stenny and dumbarton

3 hours ago, grinderbrokeyourhearts said:
3 hours ago, grinderbrokeyourhearts said:

Yes. It means they had dropped down a level and you took a chance on them which was your original point.

No my point was taking a chance on players who weren't making it. They two were established in their first teams. Docherty, McMullan, Mckenzie, Lockie, Kay were not established in their first teams when Camelon signed them thats the point.

12 hours ago, Black Dug said:

If you haven't seen already from Facebook, the Broxburn game is all ticket (tickets available from Fanbase) and there will be no refreshments available. 

According to Broxburn Facebook page, they will be selling the last remaining tickets before the game.