Linlithgow Rose - 2019 onwards

Aye there is a tournament you can enter to win a licence right enough.

Of course it was bought - it was bought through the £000's of our own money spent to upgrade our ground to reach a required standard.

Almost en masse every ex junior team who moved to the EoS has put their hands in the pocket to work on obtaining a license - money for an application plus ground improvements.

Yet you seem content to criticise other teams whilst your own team have done diddly squat.

Maybe you should be querying their vision past hiring the park for next week.

‘Team’ not teams. Just your team.

99% of my criticism I don’t even mean, it’s just to get a rise out of you and the other thicko who’s more obsessed with Bo’ness than Luthgy. Unfortunately due to lack of brains, it sails right over your head, you bite EVERY TIME and get in a right state! [emoji1]

The sad thing is, you’re in no position to have a pop back. You’re the guy who criticised your own players, management and committee and walked away from watching the Wee Rose. f**k, even this morning despite a valiant effort against a team several leagues above, you and a couple of other folk were on here slagging players off! Shut up and get in the bin mate.

‘Team’ not teams. Just your team.

99% of my criticism I don’t even mean, it’s just to get a rise out of you and the other thicko who’s more obsessed with Bo’ness than Luthgy. Unfortunately due to lack of brains, it sails right over your head, you bite EVERY TIME and get in a right state! [emoji1]

The sad thing is, you’re in no position to have a pop back. You’re the guy who criticised your own players, management and committee and walked away from watching the Wee Rose. f**k, even this morning despite a valiant effort against a team several leagues above, you and a couple of other folk were on here slagging players off! Shut up and get in the bin mate.

Just answer the question
- what steps have been taken to move forwards by Bo'ness following their move from Juniors to Seniors?

From the outside it looks like the answer is not much.

16 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

Just answer the question
- what steps have been taken to move forwards by Bo'ness following their move from Juniors to Seniors?

From the outside it looks like the answer is not much.

Well just to run it past you the NPA have to rubber stamp any changes United make to gain a licence. I believe there’s are two items that need to be addressed. 
Also I don’t recall the club getting any financial help for the removal of the wooden stand and fitting the new roof.

Did you leave the the ground early on Friday night? I hear your are developing this habit.

Have another pint of “Bitter & Twisted” and relax.

Well just to run it past you the NPA have to rubber stamp any changes United make to gain a licence. I believe there’s are two items that need to be addressed. 
Also I don’t recall the club getting any financial help for the removal of the wooden stand and fitting the new roof.
Did you leave the the ground early on Friday night? I hear your are developing this habit.
Have another pint of “Bitter & Twisted” and relax.

Don’t give him any more info about what’s been done or where we’re doing. Its hilarious reading on a lazy Sunday, sitting consuming our bacon rolls, whilst what the B.U are doing is consuming him.

Obviously you don't need a stand for a licence I was merely pointing out that the frequent claim on here that Linlithgow Rose improvements to their ground was purely down  to the blood sweat and tears and honest toil of the supporters.

Don't think anyone claimed every improvement was 100% self funded.

Prestonfield has been developed over the years. To such an extent that obtaining a license was a no brainer - before clubs even contemplated the EoS.

Since clubs moved to the EoS it has been fantastic to see the improvements by most.

6 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Don’t give him any more info about what’s been done or where we’re doing. Its hilarious reading on a lazy Sunday, sitting consuming our bacon rolls, whilst what the B.U are doing is consuming him.

What a job that would entail!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ruari passes inside the full back, Hutchison cuts back from the goal line, Allum sweeps a side footer into the far side of the net. Sometimes just a little moment of quality is all the difference.

Cannae get used to the black shorts.