Linlithgow Rose - 2019 onwards

53 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:
1 hour ago, AlanCamelonfan said:
Is cup fever hitting linlithgow 

I believe they have been buffing up their swans in anticipation.

In other news, I’ve just been given two tickets for free in the newly named ‘Linlithgow end’.

In Scottish cup I meant but I forgot a out that game too. Didnt you play hearts in a midweek friendly too

Hibs was a full team squad as it was part of their European preparation. Hearts was very much a youth team with a couple of fringe players, played them a couple of times over the years. Played Dundee Utd a few years back with Gary Kenneth and a couple of other of their better players. Nigerian World Cup captain had one of his first games for Dunfermline against the Rose too.

We played Falkirk in Danny Smith testimonial a few years back too which was a first team squad under Yogi. Latapy, moutinho etc

2 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

They were given to me by a wee Rose supporting friend who can’t make the game as he’s doing something else.

I won’t be using them though.

More lies. Your constant need to confirm you have 'friends' is embarrassing.

1 hour ago, grinderbrokeyourhearts said:

There isn't an argument here. Alan is spot on this is the biggest side we've played competitively at home in our history.

I can't wait, a great occasion.

Hail the Gallant.

I think Falkirk are barely bigger than Raith Rovers, but with them being local and it being on TV it's definitely a bigger game. Made myself not think about it until after the weekend, now I can't wait.

39 minutes ago, Specky said:

Feels strange getting excited for something happening on a Friday.... like certain other things it should be on a Saturday...

Friday night football is the future. It was people stuck in the past we all got away from by moving to the set up we r in