Linlithgow Rose - 2019 onwards

4 hours ago, Specky said:

Now now LR you should know the Bawhession is always right and knows more about the rose than his "own" team.

I know that WLC placed a restriction on the capacity a few months ago. Now tell me I’m wrong. I also know that United are top of  the Premiere League, now tell me I’m wrong. 😉

8 hours ago, boheesian said:

I know that WLC placed a restriction on the capacity a few months ago. Now tell me I’m wrong. I also know that United are top of  the Premiere League, now tell me I’m wrong. 😉

OK. You are wrong! Pretty sure its the 'Premier' league you are top of......shandy fuelled half wit.

I know that WLC placed a restriction on the capacity a few months ago. Now tell me I’m wrong. I also know that United are top of  the Premiere League, now tell me I’m wrong. [emoji6]
Oh dear Freddie - wrong again....!!

Unacceptable!! That today was very worrying! We have a new manager in only his 2nd game and you have a team full of players and would even go as far as saying everyone of them who turned up today put in no effort no fight and didn’t care about the shirt on there back! That today is the worst I’ve seen in many a year!

8 minutes ago, baker2 said:

Unacceptable!! That today was very worrying! We have a new manager in only his 2nd game and you have a team full of players and would even go as far as saying everyone of them who turned up today put in no effort no fight and didn’t care about the shirt on there back! That today is the worst I’ve seen in many a year!

As bad as you were. We were excellent 

55 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

As bad as you were. We were excellent 

Agree Linlithgow were poor for most of the match and really for a team like Linlithgow to get humped 5-1 says it all. Just did not look like they wanted to get the win today. Camelon were up for it, which is more than can be said for Linlithgow, only bright spot was the free kick  to score their consolation goal. 

A useful reminder from Camelon’s Twitter account: 
D3AB4487-3DEA-4849-94C3-39832A6312E3.thumb.jpeg.1523e8aa9da17d9aff9e0de19b85fcc9.jpeg

Ooops! Meant to post this: 
CA63CD9C-BBE9-4C34-A545-4422B2DF280D.thumb.jpeg.fb6a337278dacd4059b55eeba929d158.jpeg

[mention=49791]Legless[/mention] [mention=38533]Sheep77[/mention] [mention=10145]gogsy[/mention] Could one of you kind chaps quote this post so [mention=4136]FuzzyBear[/mention] sees it please.
Thank you.