Auld Heid

Linlithgow Rose - 2019-20

13 minutes ago, Black Dug said:

More defenders emoji106.pngScreenshot_20200530-162523_Facebook.jpeg

It's where you need to improve. U got the right back from ek and brownlee and Jamie ogrady aswell. What's your left back options like

It's where you need to improve. U got the right back from ek and brownlee and Jamie ogrady aswell. What's your left back options like

Stevenson, Thom, nimmo, Allison and scullion currently at the club. Allison looked decent at left back when he came in. Darren smith can provide some cover at right back and I believe hare has covered left back in the past

42 minutes ago, sponsorsladdie said:

Stevenson, Thom, nimmo, Allison and scullion currently at the club. Allison looked decent at left back when he came in. Darren smith can provide some cover at right back and I believe hare has covered left back in the past

Aye forgot about liam hes decent 

Scullion will likely move into a sitting midfield role.

Or potentially looks the odd one out for selection.

The most obvious requirement would be a keeper as we only have Wilson, now McKinven has moved to Glenafton.

We still need a keeper, striker or 2 and someone else who can give us some width and pace I reckon

46 minutes ago, sponsorsladdie said:

We still need a keeper, striker or 2 and someone else who can give us some width and pace I reckon

What about the American? Keeper from Livingston? 

1 minute ago, baker2 said:

emoji848.pngemoji848.png

Just remembered name. Brian schwake. Think it was a season loan. Might be over the time footballs back. 

52 minutes ago, baker2 said:

When did that happen?

Was round about the Peebles game. Early March. 

Was round about the Peebles game. Early March. 

Am guessing he could be back for this season?

58 minutes ago, baker2 said:

Am guessing he could be back for this season?

No idea, tynie would be the man to ask. 

21 hours ago, Auld Heid said:

Sitting watching the game, hopefully 😉

Fingers crossed he's better with better defenders around him, he looked ok there in a few games.

These new signings are the test for Ferguson, if he can assemble a solid defence he'll have a squad that can challenge for the league.

On 29/05/2020 at 20:29, BendtnerBairn said:

Hi lads, just dropping in to let you know that I have just finished up a brand new Scottish football magazine that combines football with music. One of our first issue features, singer Ross Carter, is a Linlithgow fan and he talks about going to watch The Rose in his formative years - it really shows the community within your club. There is a lot more in our first issue too. If you'd be interested in a copy, here is our kickstarter: 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/scottkelly/stonewaller-magazine-number-1?ref=project_build

Like the concept!

On 30/05/2020 at 20:19, Auld Heid said:

Or potentially looks the odd one out for selection.

The most obvious requirement would be a keeper as we only have Wilson, now McKinven has moved to Glenafton.

I would suspect Scullion will move to a role sitting on the bench. Can’t see where he fits in in this team. We are clearly building a team for the next few years. 

A young Brown Ferguson with a youngster who is now with the Darkside..!!FB_IMG_1591202173995.jpeg

Sponsored by his Grandparents I see.

A young Brown Ferguson with a youngster who is now with the Darkside..!!FB_IMG_1591202173995.thumb.jpeg.0a344f144b8d2310be12a13637a8aed2.jpeg