Linlithgow Rose - 2019 onwards

5 hours ago, Auld Heid said:

Yep they gave away the lease - to sit back and benefit from others hard work.  Giving up tends to be their preferred option - the Social Club another prime example.

That doesn’t even make sense !! 

19 minutes ago, Legless said:

Why don’t you ask your manager!! Your denial is superb, like AH you went into hiding for a few days and comeback in denial of Mr Adams accurate post!!!

They were having a Cobra meeting. Two bottles each and back with the usual crap.

12 hours ago, Legless said:

Welcome back AH is that your arse recovered after the skelping Ally Adams gave it? See you couldn’t address his points but got a wee bit confidence back after seeing your buddies surface again!

Was never away. 

I don't think that he raised any particular points which warranted a response - his views felt more like deflection from his own failures which have showed regularly with the limited stays he enjoys at clubs.

Edited by Auld Heid

Was never away. 
I don't think that he raised any particular points which warranted a response - his views felt more like deflection from his own failures which have showed regularly with the limited stays he enjoys at clubs.

Denial indeed.

4 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:
11 hours ago, lithgierose said:
Who did they want and didn't get? 

Kieran Anderson.

Dont know if its right or wrong Dave but Brown Ferguson said he did not try to sign Anderson.

5 hours ago, Legless said:

Why don’t you ask your manager!! Your denial is superb, like AH you went into hiding for a few days and comeback in denial of Mr Adams accurate post!!!

I did ask him. And he said he did not try to sign Anderson. Why was he always on the bench when he moved up leagues. That's right, he doesn't like or think he needs to train. 

I did ask him. And he said he did not try to sign Anderson. Why was he always on the bench when he moved up leagues. That's right, he doesn't like or think he needs to train. 

Of course he didn’t [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

On 22/01/2020 at 17:52, Legless said:

Nobody addressing Ally Adams points I see.

On 21/01/2020 at 22:18, GordonS said:

That goalie rant didn't actually contain any content. I can see why rival fans would love it; from my perspective I'd have been more impressed if he'd actually made any observations that suggest he's got an idea of why Linlithgow Rose aren't competitive any more. It was nothing but a gerritupye to a former club. Big deal.

What points?

2 hours ago, Legless said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngdenial must be the party line.

I'm not kidding. And if you've read my posts before you'll know I don't do the party line.

If you can't quote points that he made then I'll assume you're on the partisan wind-up.

So you are saying bf is lying. Why would he? He explained what he would like. And Anderson wasn't in his plan. But you were there when he said it. 

Anderson had already signed for Bo’ness prior to you asking, therefore your man wasn’t lying when he said Anderson was not in his plan, he couldn’t be by then, simples. [emoji23][emoji23]

I'm not kidding. And if you've read my posts before you'll know I don't do the party line.

If you can't quote points that he made then I'll assume you're on the partisan wind-up.

His point on players not signing for Linlithgow and why.