Jump to content
Auld Heid

Linlithgow Rose - 2019-20

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, lithgierose said:

They listened to you.also columbine.

Not seen Columbine before but Ross Hutchinson seems to be the lad who played last night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, grinderbrokeyourhearts said:

Yeah that is Ross Hutchison. Could have had a hat trick!

Was at Ross County as a youngster. Good signing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, FuzzyBear said:

Not seen Columbine before but Ross Hutchinson seems to be the lad who played last night.

Sam Columbine (CM) he wasn't there last night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

He wasn't playing with you was he? From armadale thistle

Don't know about thistle.but he is from armadale.i heard.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, lithgierose said:

Don't know about thistle.but he is from armadale.i heard.

 

Their was a Sam Collumbine that played for Camelon that went To armadale Thistle. We got him from Alloa. Didn't really rate him but if hes improved I suppose

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Their was a Sam Collumbine that played for Camelon that went To armadale Thistle. We got him from Alloa. Didn't really rate him but if hes improved I suppose

 

It's a no lose signing for us - if he is good enough then he plays.  If not we already have established players in the same position he plays.  He is still only 21 so the hope will be that he continues to develop/improve. (time will tell, I suppose)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm pretty anxious that we're heading into the new season with the same centre back pairing. I think that was the root of most of our problems last season and I fear we'll be in the same boat again - needing to score four or five to beat anyone decent. I hope I'm wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, grinderbrokeyourhearts said:

Gordon its Thom and Scullion?

From weds performance Pat for me has added bags of quality on the back line. Hardly wastes a ball.

Ah, sorry, I didn't realise Scullion was CB, I thought he was a defenisve midfielder. If I'm wrong then scratch what I said, it's bollocks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gordon its Thom and Scullion?

From weds performance Pat for me has added bags of quality on the back line. Hardly wastes a ball.


Til he gets caught on it and it’s a goal against. There’s a reason he’s turned over a number of clubs the last 2-3 seasons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GordonS said:

Ah, sorry, I didn't realise Scullion was CB, I thought he was a defenisve midfielder. If I'm wrong then scratch what I said, it's bollocks.

Looked decent on Wednesday and very much in the mould of what we have been lacking.  Used his experience well and I was content with what I saw

14 minutes ago, surely not! said:

 

 


Til he gets caught on it and it’s a goal against. There’s a reason he’s turned over a number of clubs the last 2-3 seasons.

 

Given our probable central pairing - he shouldn't be as exposed (hopefully) as both Thom and McKenzie have good pace to cover.  If he is attacking the ball then it only takes his defensive partner to play a more sitting role - then problem solved.

Defenders making mistakes often lead to goals so not unique.  I think he will do ok at our level

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And if so we have McKinlay and McKenzie once back as cover. I think CB is a position we have stacks of competition for.



Til he gets caught on it and it’s a goal against. There’s a reason he’s turned over a number of clubs the last 2-3 seasons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My parents over visiting me in Montreal and have just given me my new Rose Jersey. 
I always like collecting them to put a bit of money into the club. I'm gonna wear it about the MLS fan roasters to see if they have a fooking clue who we are!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, montreal_exile said:

My parents over visiting me in Montreal and have just given me my new Rose Jersey. 
I always like collecting them to put a bit of money into the club. I'm gonna wear it about the MLS fan roasters to see if they have a fooking clue who we are!

I hope it's the new new one with the bb on the back? 

ETA - join our 50/50 competition and you'll be able to support us every month. £10 a month - half the pot paid back out. 

Edited by HTG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, HTG said:

I hope it's the new new one with the bb on the back? 

ETA - join our 50/50 competition and you'll be able to support us every month. £10 a month - half the pot paid back out. 

YES!!! It is. Absolute cracker of a jersey. My mate Jamie Lewis' firm Casra.

Dunno about joining the 50/50. Is that the game with the keys were tickets sold in Tesco?

I'm on the rose FB page and every update seems  winning ticket always sold in tesco, person doesn't win the jackpot but gets the consolation prize. 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, montreal_exile said:

YES!!! It is. Absolute cracker of a jersey. My mate Jamie Lewis' firm Casra.

Dunno about joining the 50/50. Is that the game with the keys were tickets sold in Tesco?

I'm on the rose FB page and every update seems  winning ticket always sold in tesco, person doesn't win the jackpot but gets the consolation prize. 😉

No it's a monthly draw that started a couple of months back on the first Saturday of each month.  Most people join and pay online. Prize was £450 in July and we want that to go as high as possible. Message me if you fancy it - no worries if you don't. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, HTG said:

No it's a monthly draw that started a couple of months back on the first Saturday of each month.  Most people join and pay online. Prize was £450 in July and we want that to go as high as possible. Message me if you fancy it - no worries if you don't. 

Normally I would but it's just a hassle as I'd have a currency conversion on that.

Cheers for the offer tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...