Linlithgow Rose - 2019 onwards

5 hours ago, Marooneye said:

Another good display today.  So much energy from the lads and we'll organised.  Four on the trot.

What a difference from the dismal football under the last manager.

Agree, today was an enjoyable watch.

As referenced in the after match interview winning is a good habit.

I think we are still short of the required level being set by Penicuik/Tranent but will be delighted if I'm proved wrong.

The big plus for me we have some top class quality in the squad, something we've lacked in recent years.

9 hours ago, Auld Heid said:

Agree, today was an enjoyable watch.

As referenced in the after match interview winning is a good habit.

I think we are still short of the required level being set by Penicuik/Tranent but will be delighted if I'm proved wrong.

The big plus for me we have some top class quality in the squad, something we've lacked in recent years.

No harm to herdy but John millar should do the interviews. He's brilliant to listen to about football

38 minutes ago, UpInTheStand said:

Yesterday’s highlights along with the interview with John Millar that’s mentioned above by fellow posters:

Your highlights get better every week. I like the interview after wards with the coaches. As i said no harm to Herdy but John Millars really interesting to listen to talking about football

34 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

Nimmo signs for Broxburn. No great loss.

Yeah, not that fussed - guess the writing was on the wall when Hare was playing out of position but still selected ahead of him (Hare has been excellent right enough). Leaves us light for cover though. 

On 03/10/2021 at 14:17, AlanCamelonfan said:

Your highlights get better every week. I like the interview after wards with the coaches. As i said no harm to Herdy but John Millars really interesting to listen to talking about football

It a reminder of what Camelon lost and how Clubs should be run. No surprise that any team with half the ex Camelon squad in it is doing good with leadership like John Millar at the healm.

6 minutes ago, Kemlin Dan said:

It a reminder of what Camelon lost and how Clubs should be run. No surprise that any team with half the ex Camelon squad in it is doing good with leadership like John Millar at the healm.

Your loss is our gain.  Difference is massive since came in.  Will keep improving.

1 hour ago, Kemlin Dan said:

Hi Allan is what it is

Edited by AlanCamelonfan

2 hours ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Hi Allan is what it is

Oh it will be what it is alright, the Club still have to make a statement on your mates dealings, and I heard today that they disgracefully humiliated the management team. Wonder if Stuart will want a coffee with myself on all the documents I have backing  Herdy and John that I eventually got hold of.

Edited by Kemlin Dan

2 minutes ago, Kemlin Dan said:

Oh it will be what it is alright, the Club still have to make a statement on your mates dealings, and I heard today that they disgracefully humiliated the management team. Wonder if Stuart will want a coffee with myself on all the documents I have backing the Herdy and John that I eventually got hold of.

See they've sacked manager.