Linlithgow Rose - 2019 onwards

Linlithgow acquire Kyle Wilson from St Andrews Utd on 2.5yr deal, add Aiden Wilson from Auchinleck on short-term loan:

Our committee are doing a superb job of getting a team on the park.

With injuries / isolating etc and players leaving the turnaround of players has been huge.

Building a winning team or producing performances aren't going to be easy.

5 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

Our committee are doing a superb job of getting a team on the park.

With injuries / isolating etc and players leaving the turnaround of players has been huge.

Building a winning team or producing performances aren't going to be easy.

I'm more worried about where the money is coming from. I hope they know what they're doing and it would be welcome if they could explain it to members and supporters. If we had no income through the gates until, say, April, would income cover committed costs? If not, by how much, and how much is in reserve right now?

I'm more worried about where the money is coming from. I hope they know what they're doing and it would be welcome if they could explain it to members and supporters. If we had no income through the gates until, say, April, would income cover committed costs? If not, by how much, and how much is in reserve right now?
That's a question for an AGM not P&B.

Given all the challenges faced - we have done well to get a team on the park. I have every faith in our committee.

39 minutes ago, GordonS said:

Most clubs what they take through the gates is extra. Most will be generated from sponsorship. You have a lot of players on loan and quite probably arent paying a wage for and even if you are it will be a fraction of the likes of pat scullion.  

33 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

That's a question for an AGM not P&B.

Given all the challenges faced - we have done well to get a team on the park. I have every faith in our committee.

AGM only comes round once a year. This year, of all years, more regular updates would be very helpful.

I have no reason to doubt the committee at all and I don't envy them for everything they're doing this year - I couldn't do it. But no matter how much faith I have in a group of people I'm a big fan of transparency.

AGM only comes round once a year. This year, of all years, more regular updates would be very helpful.
I have no reason to doubt the committee at all and I don't envy them for everything they're doing this year - I couldn't do it. But no matter how much faith I have in a group of people I'm a big fan of transparency.
Transparency by all means. But there are topics that aren't for general broadcast.

1 hour ago, GordonS said:

Try emailing the club

2 hours ago, Auld Heid said:

Transparency by all means. But there are topics that aren't for general broadcast.

44 minutes ago, lithgierose said:

Try emailing the club

Ta. I might do that. I'm not looking for a ton of detail, or any special treatment, just a general update on the finances.

33 minutes ago, GordonS said:

Ta. I might do that. I'm not looking for a ton of detail, or any special treatment, just a general update on the finances.

If you are a ‘member of Linlithgow Rose’ eg Season Ticket holder or by some other means, I am sure if you did email, they should be able to provide you with answer you are looking at! I know for my club, they had global costs/finances, which were handed out to members at our AGM, back in August. Our treasurer also said if any person wanted more in-depth figures, he would provide this on a 1-2-1 basis, as long as the member respected the confidential nature of this.

I agree that transparency is huge and vital for any club at our level. 

I hope you get the assurances you are looking for. 

Scorelines still not very convincing but that's 3 victories in a row for Rose who seem to be establishing winning form.

Dunbar, Glasgow Uni and Whitehill up next before festive double-header with Broxburn.

Speaking of Glasgow Uni... has it been confirmed yet whether that tie is going Friday or Sunday?