Linlithgow Rose - 2019 onwards

Excellent stream by Linlithgow tonight be in the top 2 or 3 of all those I've watched this season. High res, no buffering/freezes bar 1 brief interruption, well-positioned camera, proper zoom, good sound topped with some snooker style commentary. Viewership about 160.

Top strike for opener, hosts should go 2-0 up, LTHV on top before penalty equaliser then a dainty effort for 2-1.

On 11/11/2020 at 21:46, Auld Heid said:

Finished 3-2 to LTHV and deservedly so.

LTHV played as a team and were streets ahead of us in the 2nd half.

Mid-November and the season looks done.

It finished 3-2, and Hutchie had to leave it VERY late. There's going to be a fair few teams this year with there eyes on the top end of the table, all taking points off each other (like Peni and T) I still think Rose showed enough to tell me they will trouble a lot of teams in this league. 

Wednesday was Linlithgow's first loss of the season... only Tranent and Jeanfield lasted longer. Of their next 5 league games, some 4 are against teams below them... the other is Camelon who are directly above. Quartet of draws are what have really cost them and with such a run of opponents they'll be looking to get that monkey off their back.

Wednesday was Linlithgow's first loss of the season... only Tranent and Jeanfield lasted longer. Of their next 5 league games, some 4 are against teams below them... the other is Camelon who are directly above. Quartet of draws are what have really cost them and with such a run of opponents they'll be looking to get that monkey off their back.
You could also add we have already lost half our squad and now heavily reliant upon 8 loan signings.

6 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

You could also add we have already lost half our squad and now heavily reliant upon 8 loan signings.

Well maybe you should get players who want to play for the club and not the money.  Weve only lost 2 players but those were fallout.

Maybe there is more wrong at your club. Before you say it I dont know. Hut you would have to ask why Ross allum left linlithgow to play for camelon?

Well maybe you should get players who want to play for the club and not the money.  Weve only lost 2 players but those were fallout.
Maybe there is more wrong at your club. Before you say it I dont know. Hut you would have to ask why Ross allum left linlithgow to play for camelon?
Players being injured is nothing about desire to play or money.

Ross Allum dropped out of the plans of the manager - a bad decision in my opinion. If there is more to the story then you know more on the subject than me.

30 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

Players being injured is nothing about desire to play or money.

Ross Allum dropped out of the plans of the manager - a bad decision in my opinion. If there is more to the story then you know more on the subject than me.

How is it players injured when 5 players that we know have left

Edited by AlanCamelonfan