Auld Heid

Linlithgow Rose - 2019-20

Surprised at this as wasn't overly impressed with either last season. Albeit both were young and inexperienced

Hopefully the experience of last season and a year older will change my view.

Meikel looked a player, Slaven didn’t impress at all

Meikel looked a player, Slaven didn’t impress at all
Livingston 0 v 1 Linlithgow (after 7 mins)

Super Sean Slaven....!!!!

59 minutes ago, Black Dug said:

Decent game last night and great to get to see it via Facebook.

Ah, no mention here or on Twitter, so I missed it. 

I only picked it up by accident when I was on FB.

Not sure it was advertised in advance - as possibly being trialled first?

It was certainly great to watch a Rose game again. Lots of new faces to get use to also....!!!!

4 hours ago, grinderbrokeyourhearts said:

Was fantastic. Just a shame there’s now no games or training until the 31st.

I saw on the EOS Facebook a comment from the admin suggesting they were going to have short notice talks tonight to understand if our level is classed as 'professional' for the purposes of being allowed to start back. 

I only assume it was a trial. I didn't see any thing about it in the run up, it just popped up on Facebook when it went 'Live'.

1 hour ago, ThatBoyRonaldo said:

I saw on the EOS Facebook a comment from the admin suggesting they were going to have short notice talks tonight to understand if our level is classed as 'professional' for the purposes of being allowed to start back. 

On here we know that professional means paid, so is everything above amateur, but I'll bet most people think it means full-time. 

6 hours ago, grinderbrokeyourhearts said:

Was fantastic. Just a shame there’s now no games or training until the 31st.

Not true yous will be at carmuirs on tuesday 27th

You can get the game live on the clubs Facebook page today for free. You don’t have to have a Facebook account to watch. 

It is available free but for those that are able you can buy a virtual ticket for the game on Fanbase
https://t.co/FNpBFupLsk
which will help the club out until we are allowed back in

We looked a little of the pace at times. Crossgates were well organised and fortunately missed a last minute penalty or an opening day 1-1 draw could have been a loss.

9 new faces in the starting 11, so it's going to take time to gel. Not sure if Coyne or Allum were fit as surprised Coco was our only attacking change.

Just grateful that Rose TV coveted the match to provide a football fix - well done.

1 minute ago, Auld Heid said:

We looked a little of the pace at times. Crossgates were well organised and fortunately missed a last minute penalty or an opening day 1-1 draw could have been a loss.

9 new faces in the starting 11, so it's going to take time to gel. Not sure if Coyne or Allum were fit as surprised Coco was our only attacking change.

Just grateful that Rose TV coveted the match to provide a football fix - well done.

Think it could be a few weeks for everyone to get upto speed in all the teams. Can see results being a bit up and down for teams.  Didn't expect Broxburn to lose 4-1 at penicuik for example

2 hours ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Think it could be a few weeks for everyone to get upto speed in all the teams. Can see results being a bit up and down for teams.  Didn't expect Broxburn to lose 4-1 at penicuik for example

Bogey ground for Broxburn recently but Penicuik were good value for their win 👍