Linlithgow Rose - 2019 onwards

18 minutes ago, yessiricanboogie said:

Major changes at linlithgow. The two connors I'm. Kyle Wilson David brownlie Scott Stevenson and Dean cairns out. Were these players not good enough

Not overly concerned about the loss,  with the exception of Dean Cairns, for me our best midfielder this season.

New manager new ideas

18 minutes ago, yessiricanboogie said:

Major changes at linlithgow. The two connors I'm. Kyle Wilson David brownlie Scott Stevenson and Dean cairns out. Were these players not good enough

Pollok made an offer for David Brownlie that was initially rejected hut revised offer was accepted and it probably suited both the club and the player.  Hopefully will assist to get another player in

3 minutes ago, Mike Munro said:

Certainly were good enough, something going on that we don't know about. Towel thrown in for this season?

So good that we are miles of the pace this season and not even close last season.   But yes they're good enough.

Brownlie is better than Nimmo so unless there's another centre half coming in we've weakened in that position. Dean Cairns has been an increasing influence and at times has been our best midfielder. Stevenson is nothing special though he hasn't let us down and Wilson has been peripheral.

IMO when a new manager comes into an underachieving club he gets time to make any changes he wants, so we'll see.

11 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:
12 hours ago, dazzabee said:

Where is Kyle Wilson going?

Kyle Wilson signed for Bo'ness United. Playing well and has already scored for the BU's.

Didn't set the heather on fire at Linlithgow, always felt he lacked confidence.

Looking back his previous clubs would suggest he has always shown but never fully produced his full potential.