Linlithgow Rose - 2019 onwards

Personally I didn’t think the rose deserved to lose the game but given the fact doc wasn’t playing we had nothing up front! We are in desperate need off bringing in a goal scorer! Having said that we need a centre mid and two cenrte halfs too! Hopefully herdy can’t get it sorted! We look like a side who’s confidence is shattered and yesterday’s result won’t help matters!

Not convinced removing BF for Herd is a good move, the fact that Herdy was making his presence felt and no doubt touting himself for the job for weeks beforehand doesn't sit well. I rated him as a player but as a manager I've heard very conflicting reports. I hope he is the answer but to let our best defender go without having a replacement in place seems crazy. Both lads signed from BU where not good enough to get into a struggling team but hopefully they find there feet quick. HTG 

21 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

The Rose.

Linlithgow requested the postponement of the fixture last night, email stating four positive cases but potentially a few more,

They did also say they had 11 available but still wanted the fixture to be cancelled, lets see how the EOS board handle this situation going forward.

The rules of the game state that trialists could have been used to bolster squad, not quite sure why a request to cancel with these circumstances would have been granted?

1 hour ago, beachboy said:

Linlithgow requested the postponement of the fixture last night, email stating four positive cases but potentially a few more,

They did also say they had 11 available but still wanted the fixture to be cancelled, lets see how the EOS board handle this situation going forward.

The rules of the game state that trialists could have been used to bolster squad, not quite sure why a request to cancel with these circumstances would have been granted?

Maybe just a bit of common sense from Tranent and the EOS? Every team will have to handle this this season and I wouldn’t want another team turning up with half a squad and also worrying if it’s going to spread further.

57 minutes ago, grinderbrokeyourhearts said:

Maybe just a bit of common sense from Tranent and the EOS? Every team will have to handle this this season and I wouldn’t want another team turning up with half a squad and also worrying if it’s going to spread further.

Not good news, just hope that everyone recovers quickly and without issue.

37 minutes ago, beachboy said:

Distinctly possible, hopefully both the positive and the negative results will be made available to the EOS board?

I'm sure it was all a conspiracy to avoid playing your team pal. I notice you have previous for accusing other teams of dodgy dealings regarding covid, a horrible disease that has blighted lives for 18 months. You need to take a good look at yourself pal.