Linlithgow Rose - 2019 onwards

Night and day from Saturday.

A fantastic performance from the Rose tonight and well deserved 6-1 winners.

A stunning display of finishing from Stowe with 4 and Docherty with 2.

Hopefully we take this level of performance forwards.

HTG.

What a first half! Getting a goal in the first minute will give you a confidence boost but we were trying all sorts and it was coming off - great display.

Each and every goal was a cracker (including the Haws one!)

What a first half! Getting a goal in the first minute will give you a confidence boost but we were trying all sorts and it was coming off - great display.

Each and every goal was a cracker (including the Haws one!)
One nil rose. Docherty

That was such a good watch. As they get to know each other better more of those clever wee moves are going to come off and they're going to create even more and better chances. Brilliant start to the season.

The goals from Saturday's match against Inverkeithing Hillfield Swifts can be found here.

Don't expect the Match of the Day quality that Ben used to provide - I'm very much an amateur, as you'll see from the footage(!), and I'm still learning. Looks like the quality of footage drops when I upload to YouTube but we'll see how it goes.

Just on that, apologies to Mark Stowe for not actually capturing the ball hitting the net for his first goal and Linlithgow's second on Saturday...

Highlights from tonight's match at Dundonald Bluebell will appear here tomorrow.

Edited by UpInTheStand

16 minutes ago, UpInTheStand said:

The goals from Saturday's match against Inverkeithing Hillfield Swifts can be found here.

Don't expect the Match of the Day quality that Ben used to provide - I'm very much an amateur, as you'll see from the footage(!), and I'm still learning. Looks like the quality of footage drops when I upload to YouTube but we'll see how it goes.

Just on that, apologies to Mark Stowe for not actually capturing the ball hitting the net for his first goal and Linlithgow's second on Saturday...

Highlights from tonight's match at Dundonald Bluebell will appear here tomorrow.

Nothing wrong with your highlights. Good effort

The goals from Saturday's match against Inverkeithing Hillfield Swifts can be found
Practice makes perfect.

Great effort, well done

After a slow first 20 mins thought we were comfortably the better team. Stowe with another nice goal. Didn't see what the penalty was for but showed good character to go back ahead and looked like a deserved win.

Not a lot you can do with a goal like that in injury time. Absoute screamer.

Stonewall penalty I'm afraid!Had both hands up in the air as he went to block the cross/shot and it definitely hit them both.I was right behind the goals and it was very clear to the lino.

Lithgae should've won but who can argue against a magnificent strike like that earning a point in front of a crowd of around 200.

2 hours ago, UpInTheStand said:

The goals from last night's game are available here:

A stonewall penalty (unfortunately) and a last-second screamer giving Bluebell the draw.

Good work UpiS 👍

Stonewall penalty I'm afraid!Had both hands up in the air as he went to block the cross/shot and it definitely hit them both.I was right behind the goals and it was very clear to the lino.
Lithgae should've won but who can argue against a magnificent strike like that earning a point in front of a crowd of around 200.
I think the penalty was probably right seeing the highlights.

Albeit not sure what he could have done given how close he was.