Linlithgow Rose - 2019 onwards

3 minutes ago, Specky said:

I heard that boness were tracking a player and when he turned up today then signed for the rose?

Obviously didn't fancy the hired plastic pitch......

Snedds is a good player if he can get a run of games if he doesn't miss them with his work first couple of seasons at camelon was great when on a run of games

I heard that boness were tracking a player and when he turned up today then signed for the rose?

Obviously didn't fancy the hired plastic pitch......

Specky, Alan Sneddon has come on as a trialist sub in the last two BU friendlies and despite being a stone overweight impressed many BU fans.

Sneddon had a chat with the BU manager and it was made clear to the player that if he was signed he wouldn't be a starter in the BU's but a squad player. Sneddon a couple of days later contacted the BU's to say that he would be joining the Rose.

I think he could be the new Coco Strickland......the original Lithgae version of Coco that is and not the Bo'ness version which was rotten !!!

1-1 with a last minute equaliser from Ruari.

Another meh start to the season with Tuesday now a must win against HOB with Tranent, Penicuik and Camelon all flying out the blocks.

Can’t afford many of these results if we want to challenge for the league, been creeping in a bit too much the last couple season.

Edited by grinderbrokeyourhearts

45 minutes ago, grinderbrokeyourhearts said:

Another meh start to the season with Tuesday now a must win against HOB with Tranent, Penicuik and Camelon all flying out the blocks.

Can’t afford many of these results if we want to challenge for the league, been creeping in a bit too much the last couple season.

I think be a lot of strange results this season. Teams picking up unexpected results. Be a tight league

All very well trying to play out from the back, but it defeats the purpose when the defence then shell it long.

It was a hard watch at times.

20 hours ago, yessiricanboogie said:

I think be a lot of strange results this season. Teams picking up unexpected results. Be a tight league

Exactly this.

League season is 34-games long... 10 full months long (probably longest ever at EOS level)... teams haven't played in anger for months.

"Marathon not a sprint".

21 hours ago, ThatBoyRonaldo said:

Will be good to get back on Tuesday night. Assume walk ups are fine? Bought a season ticket last year more to support the club financially than anything else but probably won't this season. 

The Fanbase App is now being utilised by LR. Its so easy to buy a ticket for any match or even a season ticket instantly online.

Tomorrow evening shall be the first game I've attended since Elgin played Queen's Park at Hampden in February last year. Very much looking forward to it.
Looks like they've laid on a treat for you!