Linlithgow Rose - 2019 onwards

7 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

1. It's not just us. 2. Your neighbours down the road pay for their players. 3. Camelon arent stopping them. Pay the money and they would be able to play. Pretty sure if you were due money if you actually had a player under 23. You would do it.

4 we dont need a team talk for to play you lot

You lot are in an absolute mess. It’s a crying shame. You are slavering pish. Holding players for the month of June when the season is finished is unheard of.

Good luck staying up this year, a wee edge for us vs you this year. We’ve needed that.

Just now, grinderbrokeyourhearts said:

You lot are in an absolute mess. It’s a crying shame. You are slavering pish. Holding players for the month of June when the season is finished is unheard of.

Good luck staying up this year, a wee edge for us vs you this year. We’ve needed that.

The season never starts in june that's why its unheard of. 

I dont see us in a mess. The team are improving a the time.

On 16/06/2021 at 09:50, bravehearts dad said:

Looks like all the time pieces , calendars and diaries in the Royal Burgh are stuck in a time warp.

C’mon The (BIG) Rose 🌹🌹🌹

Looks like that one has flown way over the lithgae heids.

57 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

Dean Shaw signed from Sygenta.

Ex Camelon keepe. He was decent enough albeit small for a keeper.

Clearly a theme as McMinn ain't the tallest either.

Shawsys  a top Keeper has a good leap. If u watch your video against us from the 14/15 season the scottish cup match the 2-2 game he made an agile save right at the end from a free kick i think it was

Beaten 3-1 tonight. Coco hat trick by any chance?
Not much details on the team or that but doesn’t make good reading.
Can't remember who replaced who but
McMinn, Brownlie, Nimmo, Watt, Cairns, McLellan, Kasa, Hare, Ogilvie, TC, Wilson, Stevenson and the Tall long-haired trialist from Saturday all played in the first half. Wilson scored.
Watt went off injured with what looked like a ham-string strain. The trialist went off after half an hour. Hogarth and Thomson came on second half.

Beaten 3-1 tonight. Coco hat trick by any chance?
Not much details on the team or that but doesn’t make good reading.
Pre season should be about setting a benchmark for the season ahead.

1 win and 3 defeats isn't inspiring confidence. Especially as 2 opponents were from 2 divisions below.

The next games are against strong opposition and that is giving me the fear.

9 hours ago, Auld Heid said:

Pre season should be about setting a benchmark for the season ahead.

1 win and 3 defeats isn't inspiring confidence. Especially as 2 opponents were from 2 divisions below.

The next games are against strong opposition and that is giving me the fear.

Pre season is about getting fitness up and working on tactics and formations. Results matter not a jot.

Pre season is about getting fitness up and working on tactics and formations. Results matter not a jot.
No such thing as friendlies, it's about installing a winning mentality.

No matter the formation/tactics we should still reasonably expect to win a game against lower league opposition. Especially if you hold our level of ambition.

It's also concerning that a month into preseason and lack of fitness is being cited for a number of players.

I've watched a few pre-season friendlies around the country in the past few weeks and lack of fitness is an issue for everybody. There's some lockdown weight to be lost but Rose are the least out-of-condition non-league side I've seen. I've got a lot of sympathy for all the players, it's not been easy for anyone.

Battle of the Roses, 2 pm Prestonfield of Dreams.

After a lacklustre start, I'm not looking forward to this

Fingers crossed [emoji1696] that we turn up and show something as we head to a new season.