Linlithgow Rose - 2019 onwards

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, GordonS said:

Cannot wait to be back in the ground tomorrow. Info on Twitter for those attending:

it's great being back. Weve been away or at little kerse so far. Tuesday we are at home to shire and looking forward to being back in our home ground for an match.

6-0. Four pretty early goals. Hearts looked very, very sharp in the first half, easily the crispest and most technically proficient I've seen from a visitor to Prestonfield. Lots of nice interchanges and some good goals.

Rose took a while to get going and it was a decent run-out in the end. It's just great to be back.

Outclassed but a decent run out for the Rose. I was again impressed with our number 14 trialists and loved them trying to get past Big Arnie!

It was great being back at Prestonfield seeing faces we haven't seen for a long time.

Well done to the club/committee as well, everything seemed to have gone smoothly, hopefully a few quid made too.

50 minutes ago, Black Dug said:

Outclassed but a decent run out for the Rose. I was again impressed with our number 14 trialists and loved them trying to get past Big Arnie!

It was great being back at Prestonfield seeing faces we haven't seen for a long time.

Well done to the club/committee as well, everything seemed to have gone smoothly, hopefully a few quid made too.

I am told no. 14 was signing after the game. Coyne needs to lose 2 stone very quickly.

I am told no. 14 was signing after the game. Coyne needs to lose 2 stone very quickly.
He's been our best player in the two games I've seen so far so happy with that. Good options up front with the two boys from Camelon, 14 and Tommy who will still get goals in our league.

1 minute ago, Black Dug said:

He's been our best player in the two games I've seen so far so happy with that. Good options up front with the two boys from Camelon, 14 and Tommy who will still get goals in our league.

2 Camelon guys and Ruari will make a big difference and hearing we might have a left sided player in during the week.

Not sure Coyne will score many unless cuts out the pies and quickly.

2 hours ago, Black Dug said:

Was stowe and docherty playing

22 minutes ago, Black Dug said:
23 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:
Glad to see the rose getting kept in their place for once

Just like you are with your signings from Bathgate Alan?

All 4 of them if uninclude macissac although he wasnt with them last year.  Take it up with bathgate.  The difference is if stowe breaks his leg playing for yous. You can go ah well we wont sign him and because hes under 23 we would have to sign him.

Yous are obsessed with bathgate signings ( one of which is the donner inn boy). What about the other 18 that came from hearts, bsc Glasgow, stirling uni etc etc

Edited by AlanCamelonfan

28 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Glad to see the rose getting kept in their place for once

You guys have done the team talk for the next time we play you that’s for sure Alan. Heard today and a club keeping guys from playing the game after a pandemic is not the behaviour I expected from Camelon. Pathetic.

All 4 of them if uninclude macissac although he wasnt with them last year.  Take it up with bathgate.  The difference is if stowe breaks his leg playing for yous. You can go ah well we wont sign him and because hes under 23 we would have to sign him.
Yous are obsessed with bathgate signings ( one of which is the donner inn boy). What about the other 18 that came from hearts, bsc Glasgow, stirling uni etc etc
Aye, OK Alan.

4 minutes ago, grinderbrokeyourhearts said:

You guys have done the team talk for the next time we play you that’s for sure Alan. Heard today and a club keeping guys from playing the game after a pandemic is not the behaviour I expected from Camelon. Pathetic.

1. It's not just us. 2. Your neighbours down the road pay for their players. 3. Camelon arent stopping them. Pay the money and they would be able to play. Pretty sure if you were due money if you actually had a player under 23. You would do it.

4 we dont need a team talk for to play you lot