Linlithgow Rose - 2019 onwards

Slaven away back to Accies and Meikle now at Blackburn. Don't think either will be a big loss and would be very surprised to see Slaven make an impact at that level.

Edited by FuzzyBear

Slaven away back to Accies and Meikle now at Blackburn. Don't think either will be a big loss and would be very surprised to see Slaven make an impact at that level.
Hardly surprising as they weren't getting game time.

Not sure what our current squad situation is.

I'm assuming the Livingston loanees have departed (except the keeper). With Sandison back to Hearts?

Hopefully Wilson from Talbot remains as a decent player.

39 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

Hardly surprising as they weren't getting game time.

Not sure what our current squad situation is.

I'm assuming the Livingston loanees have departed (except the keeper). With Sandison back to Hearts?

Hopefully Wilson from Talbot remains as a decent player.

Did boubekri even play a game. Never saw him in any lineup

Didn't mind Meikle but didn't rate Slaven at all. Would have liked to have seen more of Boubekri,has he been confirmed as having gone back to Livvy?
Not sure, a lot of the loans were short term (Xmas) so don't know who is still around or not.

I freely admit to my hypocrisy in being happy that a match I think shouldn't be taking place will be taking place.

Forfar, my ten pounds is yours. Here's hoping for a repeat of a great night and another venture into the round of the big boys. 

Just before half time a defensive mistake left Forfar with a shot from a stationary ball 18 yards out - like a penalty but further back. Schwake made a magnificent save to his left with his right hand.

HT 1-1.

Hare on for Kyle Wilson now. Looks like he's in the left and Ronald switching to the right, which is good because it wasn't working out for him on the left, the full back was just showing him down the line.