Linlithgow Rose - 2019 onwards

For all our possession we again didn't have any end product.

TC half fit is still a goal threat, which we are lacking at present and playing him for just 5 minutes isn't helping.

23 signed players and needing an emergency loan deal already - isn't ideal either. Another tough ask on Tuesday at Camelon

9 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

For all our possession we again didn't have any end product.

TC half fit is still a goal threat, which we are lacking at present and playing him for just 5 minutes isn't helping.

23 signed players and needing an emergency loan deal already - isn't ideal either. Another tough ask on Tuesday at Camelon

It's a week on tuesday at camelon

A win's a win in the end but we made hard work of that.
We look like a bunch of laddies who have never met each other, the passing and control were poor. Very slow build up which just means they have everyone behind the ball and no room for us to run into.

It did get better when TC came on and it was definitely better in the second half. Be interesting to see how we fair on Tuesday but I'm not filled with confidence.

Another 3 players injured is a worrying trend.

By my count that's now 10 out of 23 who are possibly missing? As Slaven and Meikle seem to be back.

Didn't see any lineup given so not sure what the current situation is.

Todays injuries forced the early introduction of TC, what a transformation - we finally had someone who could hold up the ball and bring our midfield into the game. I thought his link play today was excellent.

TC scored a brace and Slaven the 3rd to give us a comfortable victory.

A reminder of tomorrows match camelon juniors vs linlithgow rose will be on ppv. Anyone needing help with sign up and let me know.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Camelonjuniors/status/1320636389713711105?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^embeddedtimeline|twterm^profile%3ACamelonJuniors&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.camelonjuniors.co.uk%2Fppv%2F

48 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

Player Update

Following the match on Saturday, we can confirm that Pat Scullion, Jonny Court and Sean Dickson have now left the club.

We thank each of them for their efforts with us.

Refused to accept half wages until crowds are allowed back. Can see why the club want to do it but also see why some players did not want to accept.

1 hour ago, Auld Heid said:

Player Update

Following the match on Saturday, we can confirm that Pat Scullion, Jonny Court and Sean Dickson have now left the club.

I’ve heard/read a few tales now of part-time lower league footballers up here and down south who’ve been stuck between a rock and a hard place during the pandemic, been made redundant from their full time jobs and basically had  to force the hand of their clubs into paying them fully under the terms of their contract.

Given they’ve walked away from ANY wage, I presume it’s safe to say the above example didn’t apply to the three Linlithgow have released?

1 hour ago, Auld Heid said:

Player Update

Scullion had the cheek to take a wage. He was the worst player I've seen at that level.