Linlithgow Rose - 2019 onwards

1 hour ago, ThatBoyRonaldo said:

I saw on the EOS Facebook a comment from the admin suggesting they were going to have short notice talks tonight to understand if our level is classed as 'professional' for the purposes of being allowed to start back. 

On here we know that professional means paid, so is everything above amateur, but I'll bet most people think it means full-time. 

You can get the game live on the clubs Facebook page today for free. You don’t have to have a Facebook account to watch. 

It is available free but for those that are able you can buy a virtual ticket for the game on Fanbase
https://t.co/FNpBFupLsk
which will help the club out until we are allowed back in [emoji106]

We looked a little of the pace at times. Crossgates were well organised and fortunately missed a last minute penalty or an opening day 1-1 draw could have been a loss.

9 new faces in the starting 11, so it's going to take time to gel. Not sure if Coyne or Allum were fit as surprised Coco was our only attacking change.

Just grateful that Rose TV coveted the match to provide a football fix - well done.

1 minute ago, Auld Heid said:

We looked a little of the pace at times. Crossgates were well organised and fortunately missed a last minute penalty or an opening day 1-1 draw could have been a loss.

9 new faces in the starting 11, so it's going to take time to gel. Not sure if Coyne or Allum were fit as surprised Coco was our only attacking change.

Just grateful that Rose TV coveted the match to provide a football fix - well done.

Think it could be a few weeks for everyone to get upto speed in all the teams. Can see results being a bit up and down for teams.  Didn't expect Broxburn to lose 4-1 at penicuik for example

2 hours ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Think it could be a few weeks for everyone to get upto speed in all the teams. Can see results being a bit up and down for teams.  Didn't expect Broxburn to lose 4-1 at penicuik for example

Bogey ground for Broxburn recently but Penicuik were good value for their win 👍

0-0 at Half time, against Tynecastle.

The Rose reminded me of Scotland in the first half, with not a credible shot on target.

Liam Allison took a sore one and replaced by Hare.

Tynecastle looking the more likely side.

TC on the bench - clearly must be injured if not starting. As we miss his goal threat.

Only watched the 2nd half.  Trying to be neutral(ish) I didn't think there was much between the sides when it came down to possession or shots at goal but the Rose took 2 of their chances.

Tynecastle won easily on Saturday and the Rose were competing hard over 90 minutes v Crossgates so I expected Tynecastle to  be that wee bit fresher and I thought they were. 

A few Rose players gave away the ball too easily and too often .  Hare and the bald centrehalf the main offenders but there were others. 

Thought the Rose shape was good but the central midfield didn't have a lot of drive going forward and the defence were too deep.    If (trialist ?) Blair Batchelor gets back to full fitness he would walk back into that team.