Linlithgow Rose - 2019 onwards

21 hours ago, Auld Heid said:

Scullion will likely move into a sitting midfield role.

Sitting watching the game, hopefully 😉

Fingers crossed he's better with better defenders around him, he looked ok there in a few games.

These new signings are the test for Ferguson, if he can assemble a solid defence he'll have a squad that can challenge for the league.

On 29/05/2020 at 20:29, BendtnerBairn said:

Hi lads, just dropping in to let you know that I have just finished up a brand new Scottish football magazine that combines football with music. One of our first issue features, singer Ross Carter, is a Linlithgow fan and he talks about going to watch The Rose in his formative years - it really shows the community within your club. There is a lot more in our first issue too. If you'd be interested in a copy, here is our kickstarter: 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/scottkelly/stonewaller-magazine-number-1?ref=project_build

Like the concept!

On 30/05/2020 at 20:19, Auld Heid said:

Scullion will likely move into a sitting midfield role.

Or potentially looks the odd one out for selection.

The most obvious requirement would be a keeper as we only have Wilson, now McKinven has moved to Glenafton.

I would suspect Scullion will move to a role sitting on the bench. Can’t see where he fits in in this team. We are clearly building a team for the next few years. 

Sad day today. The funeral of Mike Scott who died very suddenly recently aged just 54. He was an avid Rose fan since turning up in Linlithgow 28 years ago and hadn't  missed many games since then. RIP and condolences to his dad who is still a regular at Bo'ness games.

• 4 weeks later...

SIGNING NEWS

We're delighted to welcome Sean Dickson to Linlithgow Rose. Midfielder Sean, 28, joins on a 2 year deal and has experience with Stirling Albion, Stenhousemuir, East Fife and Hurlford.FB_IMG_1593715444433.jpeg

9 hours ago, Auld Heid said:

SIGNING NEWS

We're delighted to welcome Sean Dickson to Linlithgow Rose. Midfielder Sean, 28, joins on a 2 year deal and has experience with Stirling Albion, Stenhousemuir, East Fife and Hurlford.FB_IMG_1593715444433.jpeg

I hope they update the squad page before our first game, because I've totally lost track of the new signings!

Screenshot 2020-07-03 at 05.05.04.png

As far as I can tell this is the current squad

Lee Wilson

Liam Allison, Dan Nimmo, Gary Thom, Scott Stevenson, David Brownlie, Craig Donaldson, Pat Scullion

Sean Dickson, Ruari Mac Lennon, Roddy MacLennon, Darren Smith, Owen Ronald, Willis Hare,

TC, Colin Strickland, Ross Allum

Another coming in on Sunday. Priority must be a keeper and a quick striker.

Edited by FuzzyBear