Linlithgow Rose - 2019 onwards

Presume it's Craig Donaldson ex BU, Camelon, Sauchie. Who's O'Grady from ?
I believe so.

O'Grady seems to have been on scholarship in America then recently at Dunipace.

Both from Falkirk so chances both are known to Ferguson.

I believe so.

O'Grady seems to have been on scholarship in America then recently at Dunipace.

Both from Falkirk so chances both are known to Ferguson.

Fantastic player Jamie.

We were extremely lucky to get him as not a lot of people knew him when he came back from the US. But he knows Brown from their time together at Stenny, before he went to America.

I think he could have gone higher than the EoS Prem, so think he'll be a great signing for you guys.

Scored 11 from CB for us last year, including the winner from 30 yards against Bonnyrigg.

9 hours ago, gaz5 said:

Fantastic player Jamie.

We were extremely lucky to get him as not a lot of people knew him when he came back from the US. But he knows Brown from their time together at Stenny, before he went to America.

I think he could have gone higher than the EoS Prem, so think he'll be a great signing for you guys.

Scored 11 from CB for us last year, including the winner from 30 yards against Bonnyrigg.

He looked good when I saw him play for the pace. Craig Donaldson is a bizarre signing for rose hes a good player but if the rose are trying to get back to being one of the big boys not sure hes the quality you are after. 

He looked good when I saw him play for the pace. Craig Donaldson is a bizarre signing for rose hes a good player but if the rose are trying to get back to being one of the big boys not sure hes the quality you are after. 

You need money to buy quality though Alan!

Have watched Lithgae as an opposition fan (Broxburn) for the last 3 years and have to say they have gone backwards. Difficult to say why as they have a lot of individual talent.  

They have often struck me as a team of individuals relying on TC to score goals to get them out of trouble and that may be the issue.

The winners of the EoS this year are definitely the best Team in the league but I don’t think they are top when it comes to individual talent.

Lithgae need to be more competitive and compact if they are going to challenge next season, but I’m sure they will be.

Have watched Lithgae as an opposition fan (Broxburn) for the last 3 years and have to say they have gone backwards. Difficult to say why as they have a lot of individual talent.  
They have often struck me as a team of individuals relying on TC to score goals to get them out of trouble and that may be the issue.
The winners of the EoS this year are definitely the best Team in the league but I don’t think they are top when it comes to individual talent.
Lithgae need to be more competitive and compact if they are going to challenge next season, but I’m sure they will be.
I think that's a fair assessment - our biggest issue continues to be our defence.

We have lost games from winning positions because we can't keep the opposition from scoring. (Against you at Albyn park where we lost 4-3)

Ferguson has brought in several players, who have done ok - but also had more than a few injuries to deal with - so 6 months into the job - the jury remains out.

You need money to buy quality though Alan!
Aye cash must be hard to come by after playing falkirk oan the telly oan a Friday night. . Hard times indeed loads o clubs wid hate to have ur problems!!!

Aye cash must be hard to come by after playing falkirk oan the telly oan a Friday night. . Hard times indeed loads o clubs wid hate to have ur problems!!!
You obviously don't understand the concept of overheads.

Must be great being just able to pick up the phone at 9 am on a Monday to book a park.

9 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

You obviously don't understand the concept of overheads.

Must be great being just able to pick up the phone at 9 am on a Monday to book a park.

So what overheads due you have the no other clubs have? We have to pay for the use of the community facilities. Which of course goes towards the maintenance etc. etc. So picking up the phone is quite a costly exercise when you train 2 nights plus a game. 
All you’ve got to do is practice your social distancing.

We were supposed to be playing Bo'ness at home on Saturday just passed. Assuming this season gets blown off and Bo'ness go up, that'll be a minimum of three years without a derby at home. When was there last a gap of that length in derbies at Prestonfield?

And how long until the next one?

17 minutes ago, GordonS said:

We were supposed to be playing Bo'ness at home on Saturday just passed. Assuming this season gets blown off and Bo'ness go up, that'll be a minimum of three years without a derby at home. When was there last a gap of that length in derbies at Prestonfield?

From 45/6 to August 1949, when you decided to play again.

Last match there was on this day 2018. Seems a lot longer.