Linlithgow Rose - 2019 onwards

Mcgylnn had the hots for him.

I'll never forget him playing boness away. He gave up and spat the dummy.

Was the worst thing I've ever seen from a player on a pitch tbh.

To be honest Fuzzy the 64K$ question is why did they sign him? He had a bit of a reputation before he arrived and any player who warms up in bare feet is a bit crazy.

Can’t quite believe we didn’t win that game! Two games in a row we should have won given the amount of chances created! Players are trying hard but it’s just not happening! All we can do is keep working hard and hopefully get out this rut! HTG

New manager has not made any impression at all
must be on a shoogly peg already 
more to this than a few bad players 

Need to give him time! Let him change the squad in the summer before judging him! Players are playing for him in my opinion but at the moment things aren’t going for them!

41 minutes ago, glueworks said:

Really! That's why they came back from 2 down. That was not a fair reflection at half time. Can we give someone time to make a change. The new players he's added are good.

Have to say the support of the team was great today. Good to see fans getting behind young Sean; not getting any lucky breaks at the moment. The lad keeps going though and doesn't hide.

There is a bigger picture here. We need stability and someone to ALL get behind. If that means suffering through this season - then fine. (Short-term pain)

Bradley was never going to be accepted in some quarters - so his sacking at the first real blip wasn't any real surprise.

Brown Ferguson I genuinely believe is someone who appeals to all.

He has brought in McGowan, Allison and Nimmo who all look decent. Injuries have meant they have yet to play in the same defence.

Hare - I'm not sure on the plans as he came as a left sided player and has mainly played on the right or from the bench.

The 2 McLennans are more than capable so there is some encouraging signs.

Today we were terrible in the first half. When they reappeared in the 2nd half even before they kicked off the attitude looked better - were there words exchanged at halftime?

Two points lost or a point gained? For me we ended positively and that's a start.

4 hours ago, Scapegoat said:

Really! That's why they came back from 2 down. That was not a fair reflection at half time. Can we give someone time to make a change. The new players he's added are good.

Have to say the support of the team was great today. Good to see fans getting behind young Sean; not getting any lucky breaks at the moment. The lad keeps going though and doesn't hide.

They came back from 2-0 because of a penalty iffy and a red card sauchie nearly stole it at the end hit the post. The team are not great just now and the pressure the rose put on sauchie they should have scored .with other top teams losing chance missed .

23 minutes ago, darkcloud58 said:

They came back from 2-0 because of a penalty iffy and a red card sauchie nearly stole it at the end hit the post. The team are not great just now and the pressure the rose put on sauchie they should have scored .with other top teams losing chance missed .

Some miss. It was harder to hit the post. Bet that boy will have nightmares tonight 😂

TC was a big miss in the 2nd half with the pressure we had.

Doesn’t matter the league was long gone before today!