Linlithgow Rose - 2019 onwards

10 hours ago, theholygoalie said:

The decline that saw Linlithgow within a game or 2 of winning the league, into the last 16 of the Scottish cup, going unbeaten at home?

The reality is, a section of you constantly look to blame other people without ever turning the mirror and looking at yourself.

You stand and crucify players and managers who are there, giving 100%. Support effort aswell as results.

Its a shame because there’s some very nice, hard working people at that club, but people like you bring the reputation of the whole place down.

You brought back Bradley, and absolutely slaughtered him. Given his previous achievements surely he had at least earned the curtesy of respect? 

Your right, in years time no one will remember me or today’s performance. The goal today was staying in touch with Boness, my personal performance was merely a bonus.

Your opinion of me is yours and your entitled to it. To be honest tho I’m probably walking into your team with ma hands cable tied behind my back, however I digress.

The reality you have to face now, is that Boness are no longer your biggest rivals, Camelon are, and it’s because of “supporters” like you.

You have a reputation, no one wants to play there anymore, and your best players who are holding it together for you are not getting any younger.

Id class those 5 players, Thom, Strickland, mcklennans and Coyne as irreplaceable. When they go then what?

No one will talk about ali adams in years to come; your right, but will they be talking about Linlithgow?

Keep clinging onto the past.

Years later your still saying the same shite, with the same solutions to the same problems you’ve had for years now, whilst everyone is overtaking you.

The problem, lies with you. Do the good people there a favour and delete these accounts, and stop slaughtering your own.

because they do read it, and it is demoralising, believe me I know.

And just for what it’s worth, some game eh Hahahaha fucking get it up ye man that’s not uncommon either I do that weekly. Take care 👍🏻

last post from me, account deleted. 

Big club no more.

theholygoalie

Has Auld Heid actually deleted his account or is he still in stunned silence mode? 🤷‍♂️

On 19/01/2020 at 12:08, theholygoalie said:

The decline that saw Linlithgow within a game or 2 of winning the league, into the last 16 of the Scottish cup, going unbeaten at home?

The reality is, a section of you constantly look to blame other people without ever turning the mirror and looking at yourself.

You stand and crucify players and managers who are there, giving 100%. Support effort aswell as results.

Its a shame because there’s some very nice, hard working people at that club, but people like you bring the reputation of the whole place down.

You brought back Bradley, and absolutely slaughtered him. Given his previous achievements surely he had at least earned the curtesy of respect? 

Your right, in years time no one will remember me or today’s performance. The goal today was staying in touch with Boness, my personal performance was merely a bonus.

Your opinion of me is yours and your entitled to it. To be honest tho I’m probably walking into your team with ma hands cable tied behind my back, however I digress.

The reality you have to face now, is that Boness are no longer your biggest rivals, Camelon are, and it’s because of “supporters” like you.

You have a reputation, no one wants to play there anymore, and your best players who are holding it together for you are not getting any younger.

Id class those 5 players, Thom, Strickland, mcklennans and Coyne as irreplaceable. When they go then what?

No one will talk about ali adams in years to come; your right, but will they be talking about Linlithgow?

Years later your still saying the same shite, with the same solutions to the same problems you’ve had for years now, whilst everyone is overtaking you.

The problem, lies with you. Do the good people there a favour and delete these accounts, and stop slaughtering your own.

And just for what it’s worth, some game eh Hahahaha fucking get it up ye man that’s not uncommon either I do that weekly. Take care 👍🏻

Big club no more.

theholygoalie

#buried

On 19/01/2020 at 12:08, theholygoalie said:

Big club no more.

theholygoalie

A real character/s assassination. No response from the three blind mice either. 

49 minutes ago, boheesian said:

Goalie had a game where some of his saves defied logic, would have been 4 or 5 for Rose, but for him. Having said that, Tranent impressive without threatening too much.

If it's vintage you're after I am sure Auldheid will still have his top from when the wee Rose last won the league.

Might be difficult to get in touch with Auld Heid on here as he seems to have disappeared after Ally Adams ripped him a new arsehole.

19 hours ago, wee dougie said:

Absolutely, 100% correct, Auld Heid,   Specky and others in the same mould , take note. This is exactly how the rest of the EOS and Junior  supporters see you egotistical,  halfwits who come on here spouting crap  thinking your amusing , you are , everybody’s laughing at you thank  goodness  that in the main , there are normal decent people supporting the rose, it’s them that’ll carry the team through not “ no users “ like you .

Unfortunately this is the reputation Linlithgow fans have now, its as if supporters save up there weekly frustrations to vent it towards there own players !, must be the worst at this level -really embarrassing stuff. The players hardly got a clap when they entered the field on Saturday, any true supporter should now do exactly that - Support !!!

In fairness to the Linlithgow fans they have enjoyed a lot of success in the past but recent years have not been so fruitful. They have had a couple of great runs in the Scottish but a dearth of silverware compared to previous times. Some are finding this very difficult to cope with but it is the very time they should be backing their team. It is easy to support a team that is winning but quite something else to watch when things are not going so well. As for the moaners on here, the other Rose fans are likely to know who they are and will not want to be associated with them in any way. 

Not sure why you've dragged me into this? I don't recall slating any players on here and indeed was backing them recently especially after the derby match, Which I still seemed to be assassinated for. If you actually knew me you would know I support my team from first to last whistle on a Saturday, look for the positives on the pitch and indeed clap and encourage them onto and off the park - but hey don't let that stop your trolling even if it doesn't fit in with your premeditated script.

Yes I do jibe or criticise bo'ness but that's no different than what comes from the opposite direction, and should be in good jest but more recently seems to be more and more personal with the only difference being I don't troll certain posters or add constant red dots or alternatively like any post criticising me.

Anyway, I've responded so I'm sure you've got what you wanted from your post, so I'll just keep my thoughts to myself now and update scores where appropriate and leave the petty mindedness to those keyboard warriors who have nothing better to do.

HTG!

9 hours ago, John S said:

In fairness to the Linlithgow fans they have enjoyed a lot of success in the past but recent years have not been so fruitful. They have had a couple of great runs in the Scottish but a dearth of silverware compared to previous times. Some are finding this very difficult to cope with but it is the very time they should be backing their team. It is easy to support a team that is winning but quite something else to watch when things are not going so well. As for the moaners on here, the other Rose fans are likely to know who they are and will not want to be associated with them in any way. 

Still got the best support in the league even when only mid table.

That goalie rant didn't actually contain any content. I can see why rival fans would love it; from my perspective I'd have been more impressed if he'd actually made any observations that suggest he's got an idea of why Linlithgow Rose aren't competitive any more. It was nothing but a gerritupye to a former club. Big deal.

I don't hear home fans criticising Rose players. It doesn't happen - apart from some very justified frustration at Scullion against Bo'ness.

The atmosphere at Prestonfield has never exactly been what you call bouncing, but it's definitely got quieter. At one point I think I was the only person in the ground clapping at a substitution. I don't see a lot of the guys who used to make the most noise at matches any more. Where did they go?