Linlithgow Rose - 2019 onwards

6 minutes ago, sponsorsladdie said:

First half loads of chances and didn’t make them count. Some decent saves from Adams too. But opened up far too easy at the back.

2nd half dew chances not taken and a mix of good saves and far too open at the back.

Ferguson must have a worse record than lumsden now.

Aye but hes been left with the shite he had. Judge him next season when it's his team. Seen you 4 times now and yous are rank rotten. Bradley papered over the cracks. Going to take time for brown to sort it

Aye but hes been left with the shite he had. Judge him next season when it's his team. Seen you 4 times now and yous are rank rotten. Bradley papered over the cracks. Going to take time for brown to sort it

Brado has 5 more wins with a squad that didn’t include the 4 Ferguson signings.

I thought we played reasonably well. Created enough chances to win 3 games but wanted to walk the ball in!
Big centre half played well. Thought Slaven was poor though.

Ally Adams is still a clown but he had a great game. Without a doubt he was man of the match.

In most other games we would have won fairly easily. Hate to say it but Adams has a fantastic game and they scored from a scuffed deflection!! Positives are that we looked great going forward and defensively we were a lot more solid. 

I agree we looked better going forward first half. Their full back couldn’t cope with toddy. At the back we had holes all over the place still. Nimmo looks a decent upgrade on Scullion though

But you played all the sides at the bottom until you came up against us then lost to musselburgh who at that time were struggling

We were beating the lower teams under Brado, Pumped jeanfield up there then go and get beat off them, beat white hill 6-0 then get beat off them.

4 players in and we set up the same way, try and play they same way, set pieces are the same. Nothing’s changed apart from losing more games than we did.

It’s all very well playing well in the first half today or the last 20 mins against boness but that’s not going to put any trophy in your hands at the end of a season.

This is another season that’s been written off as we need another 10 players, same as last season and the one before that and the one before that...

16 minutes ago, sponsorsladdie said:

We were beating the lower teams under Brado, Pumped jeanfield up there then go and get beat off them, beat white hill 6-0 then get beat off them.

4 players in and we set up the same way, try and play they same way, set pieces are the same. Nothing’s changed apart from losing more games than we did.

It’s all very well playing well in the first half today or the last 20 mins against boness but that’s not going to put any trophy in your hands at the end of a season.

This is another season that’s been written off as we need another 10 players, same as last season and the one before that and the one before that...

But that's because you are looking for instant success it took us 3 seasons to get to where we are now. 2 of them were gruelling and hard to take at times with young players. But you were signing scullion who has got to be the worst player to be seen at this level. I think it will take lithgae a couple of seasons to get back and if they dont support someone it will take even longer

We need to drop the Braddo comparison. The team were underperforming with a squad he signed. The amount of times I overheard a half time explosion, with zero response, was enough evidence that his time was up. I really wish it was more successful as I liked mark and paul, but they are gone and not coming back so we may as give up the weekly comparison as its fucking turgid.

Brown is dealing with what is left, which is hardly a great side. His changes wont happen overnight bit I wouldn't expect the same amount of loyalty which has shown in the past to a squad which has underperformed for years.

Brown clearly knows what he wants to do, and will be supported to do just that. A lot of our chances today came from being more direct in our play than we have been previously - i suspect this will continue and be more effective as time goes on.

On today specifically, I thought the rose did enough to win that game. And we would have done most weeks. Their goal was a scuffed deflection. The tie burner just had one of those days I'm afraid.

Onwards and upwards.

Didn't think I'd ever write this in reply to you... but spot on.

But that's because you are looking for instant success it took us 3 seasons to get to where we are now. 2 of them were gruelling and hard to take at times with young players. But you were signing scullion who has got to be the worst player to be seen at this level. I think it will take lithgae a couple of seasons to get back and if they dont support someone it will take even longer

We need to drop the Braddo comparison. The team were underperforming with a squad he signed. The amount of times I overheard a half time explosion, with zero response, was enough evidence that his time was up. I really wish it was more successful as I liked mark and paul, but they are gone and not coming back so we may as give up the weekly comparison as its fucking turgid.

Brown is dealing with what is left, which is hardly a great side. His changes wont happen overnight bit I wouldn't expect the same amount of loyalty which has shown in the past to a squad which has underperformed for years.

Brown clearly knows what he wants to do, and will be supported to do just that. A lot of our chances today came from being more direct in our play than we have been previously - i suspect this will continue and be more effective as time goes on.

On today specifically, I thought the rose did enough to win that game. And we would have done most weeks. Their goal was a scuffed deflection. The tie burner just had one of those days I'm afraid.

Onwards and upwards.

I was comparing the record with the squad this season. 4 better players brought in and worse results

It's hard to compare as I reckon 75% of the squad know they aren't going to be here much longer.

Hard to motivate that for results. We just need to forget this season and get set up for next year now. Would be nice to stop Bo'ness but that's about all we can hope for this year. They must be loving that.

And that is how to shut “clowns up”

Maybe if you Actually supported your team instead of slaughtering players at any oppurunity you’d be in a better position.

Hate to say I told u so [emoji6].
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

And that is how to shut “clowns up”

Maybe if you Actually supported your team instead of slaughtering players at any oppurunity you’d be in a better position.

Hate to say I told u so [emoji6].
Remember you were part of our decline.

Short-term stints at a number of clubs since - tell the real story.

Have your moment of glory and excellent performance today.

Unfortunately in years to come no one will remember either today's performance or Ally Adams.

2 hours ago, sponsorsladdie said:

I’m not quite sure where you are on everything.

You are giving the new manager pelters whilst at the same time saying that the previous management team failed on the signing front for three seasons.

I am sure you can clarify.

I’m not quite sure where you are on everything.
You are giving the new manager pelters whilst at the same time saying that the previous management team failed on the signing front for three seasons.
I am sure you can clarify.

I’d say 3/4 of the new signings are an improvement of what was inherited with another still to impress. So Brown has a stronger squad. Some how he has managed to win less games with the supposed stronger squad than the previous manager.

I’d have thought after 3 months in there would have been a change/improvement on the park but I’m yet to see it.