Linlithgow Rose - 2019 onwards

Could have asked the thoughts of the committee members on this point. If any of them apart from the usual two had bothered to venture into the club. Just saying. [emoji4]

Do you not think that they put enough hours of their free time into doing the best they can for the club during the course of the week and if a games off that they actually get a break?

It would take a significant drop in standards for us to get drawn into a relegation battle, we've just got too much quality up front. The Newtongrange game was a perfect example - a team in trouble doesn't come back to win that, and the goals to win it came from moments of class.

Not saying it couldn't happen, but it's certainly not where we are or where we look like heading.

I don't think we'll finish as high as fifth, as someone said above, I think we'll finish about where we are. Still a long way to go though.

3 hours ago, lithgierose said:

Could have asked the thoughts of the committee members on this point. If any of them apart from the usual two had bothered to venture into the club. Just saying. 😊

I’m not really sure what it is you are actually saying. Maybe you could clarify.

As said above these guys will spend more hours per week in the club than you so what more could you ask for?

I am sure you can ask them on Tuesday night when once again they will be in the club. 

9 minutes ago, Bufty Boots said:

I’m not really sure what it is you are actually saying. Maybe you could clarify.

As said above these guys will spend more hours per week in the club than you so what more could you ask for?

I am sure you can ask them on Tuesday night when once again they will be in the club. 

Guy asked about a ref reffing a game his cousin played in. No point asking folk on here what can be done about that.( Fvck all imo). Have the McLennans not got a drinking buddy that refs at this level. And has done rose games. 

Camelon juniors played linlithgow rose tonight in a bounce game. Camelon won 6-4. 3-0 up at half time. Went to 4-0 then we started ringing changes and brought on the under 20s players. Camelon goals connor McMullan,alan docherty with 2, conor mckenzie, tiwi daramola and liam from under 20s with the 6th.

Some strike by linlithgow number 16 for the rose third goal. But the rose.looked awful until last 20 mins against the young boys.

10 minutes ago, grinderbrokeyourhearts said:

What was the Rose team out of interest?

I'm not sure about all as their was lost of changes both keepers played half each. Thom.scullion another bald guy and McKinley were at the back both the mclennans played centre mid.  Liam allison was left mid in think. Allum up top but I could be wrong. Tc wasnt their 

25 minutes ago, grinderbrokeyourhearts said:

What was the Rose team out of interest?

Cant remember who was right wing and the other striker in first half. But camelon had a pretty much first.team out first half. No jason Dean's ryan kane or Jordan herron. But new signing conor langton played right wing

1 hour ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Camelon juniors played linlithgow rose tonight in a bounce game. Camelon won 6-4. 3-0 up at half time. Went to 4-0 then we started ringing changes and brought on the under 20s players. Camelon goals connor McMullan,alan docherty with 2, conor mckenzie, tiwi daramola and liam from under 20s with the 6th.

Some strike by linlithgow number 16 for the rose third goal. But the rose.looked awful until last 20 mins against the young boys.

Game finished with 7 U18 players on the park and not talking last 5 mins here, think we should give the young lads a lot of credit holding their own most of the 2nd half

First half loads of chances and didn’t make them count. Some decent saves from Adams too. But opened up far too easy at the back.

2nd half dew chances not taken and a mix of good saves and far too open at the back.

Ferguson must have a worse record than lumsden now.