Linlithgow Rose - 2019 onwards

its his squad. Just need to wait until next season until Brown Gets his own squad. I said at the time The Rose needed a change but they should have either binned BRadley in the summer or waited until late in teh season. Its like someone just looking after it just hoping to get you through until he can change things next summer
Whilst I totally agree Brown Ferguson has to be given time to change things.

It's worrying that the same players who comfortably beat both Whitehill and Jeanfield under Bradley have regressed so much since his departure.

Sometimes when you chose to remove a manager early in a season you are also sending a message to the new players that you don't rate them and maybe that's also showing.

11 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

It's worrying that the same players who comfortably beat both Whitehill and Jeanfield under Bradley have regressed so much since his departure.

Sometimes when you chose to remove a manager early in a season you are also sending a message to the new players that you don't rate them and maybe that's also showing.

Possibly right

Not sometimes. It does send a message that they aren't good enough, and they aren't.

Those with balls will raise there game and the rest will be released.

Of the current squad I'd probably say 10/11 are good enough to stay. It'll be wholesale changes in the summer and we just need to get there safe and get to work because this season is gone.

2 hours ago, grinderbrokeyourhearts said:

Not sometimes. It does send a message that they aren't good enough, and they aren't.

Those with balls will raise there game and the rest will be released.

Of the current squad I'd probably say 10/11 are good enough to stay. It'll be wholesale changes in the summer and we just need to get there safe and get to work because this season is gone.

Who is the 10 or 11 you keep 

I know a couple are on loan but if possible I would keep McKinven, Wilson, Gray, Thom, McGowan, Ruari and Meikle. If they csn shift a stone I would also keep TC and Allum.

I’d add Hutchison to that list too. Gray isn’t one I’m too bothered if we keep or not.

Think that's a tad harsh on the keepers as I don't think they've done much wrong.

The squad needs an overhaul, that's not unusual in the meantime we need to have everyone get behind them amd the manager show his credentials and do his best with them.

Our time will come again so suck up the not so great times and it makes the good times even sweeter.

HTG!

Gray, Thom, McGowan, Hutchison, Ruari, Ronald, TC, Allum, Coco, Roddy and Hare.

The rest aren't good enough. Obviously there's six months to prove they are good enough.

Not including the loanees here - Meikle has been excellent and Slaven has potential.

Ronalds not had a good game for months if not pre injury. TC May be better with a more creative midfield. Roddys got a lot to prove, can win a game but more often than not a passenger