Linlithgow Rose - 2019 onwards

1 hour ago, Specky said:
2 hours ago, AlanCamelonfan said:
Friday night football is the future. It was people stuck in the past we all got away from by moving to the set up we r in

You've really missed the point Alan....

It's probably because Alan doesn't realise how totally obsessed Specky is with Bo'ness .       

3 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:

It's probably because Alan doesn't realise how totally obsessed Specky is with Bo'ness .       

10 minutes ago, LongTimeLurker said:

Bo'ness having its fair on a Friday is what that post was probably all about.  4-1 now. What a shame.

Yes Fair. If it’s on a Saturday it a gala day

3 hours ago, Auld Heid said:

Big shout out to WLDC for a ludicrous decision to limit the crowd to 1730.

Plenty spaces all round the ground.

Delighted to still be in the game at H/T.

Totally agreed, you could have had 500, 600 more in the ground easily. There were spaces in the stand, tons of space under the cover where I was, behind the goal, everywhere really. I can't see how anyone could set that capacity. Is there any part of our beloved council that's not absolutely shit?

2 hours ago, Jose Mcinnes said:

Health and safety comes 1st not £££

Seven posts in and you're already that guy?

I really think the selection cost us tonight.

Iain Gray in midfield was baffling and while Owen had a really good game his pace should have been used out wide.

Slaven did fine but should have been hooked 20 mins before he was.

I really think the selection cost us tonight.

Iain Gray in midfield was baffling and while Owen had a really good game his pace should have been used out wide.

Slaven did fine but should have been hooked 20 mins before he was.
McKinley getting a game ahead of Hutchinson is baffling. Slaven was lost tonight mate, Collumbine or either Smiths would have been a better choice.

McKinley getting a game ahead of Hutchinson is baffling. Slaven was lost tonight mate, Collumbine or either Smiths would have been a better choice.
McKinley is rank rotten and cost us twice in the 1st half. Although the positioning of Thom was suspect also.

I thought Scullion and McGowan are looking a decent partnership.

Delighted we got a goal from a worked set piece. Our overall effort was exactly the level required every week not just for TV.

I think all involved putting last night together deserve special mention.

I hope that PS take action to find the scumbag spitting at TC.

10 hours ago, GordonS said:

Totally agreed, you could have had 500, 600 more in the ground easily. There were spaces in the stand, tons of space under the cover where I was, behind the goal, everywhere really. I can't see how anyone could set that capacity. Is there any part of our beloved council that's not absolutely shit?

Seven posts in and you're already that guy?

Says more about your lack of support than the council.

Says more about your lack of support than the council.
Our allocation of 1100 sold out in 3 hours. A similar story with Falkirk.

The game was sold out on the Capacity decreed by WLC. Depriving a lot of supporters the opportunity to go.

Anyway - how many tickets have you sold for your own Scottish tie today?

Our allocation of 1100 sold out in 3 hours. A similar story with Falkirk.

The game was sold out on the Capacity decreed by WLC. Depriving a lot of supporters the opportunity to go.

Anyway - how many tickets have you sold for your own Scottish tie today?

900 of your allocation must’ve been Falkirk fans and day trippers given your actual typical attendance.

I deprived 2 supporters of tickets just out of badness, which means there was probably only 198 actual Rose fans there last night.

When we next play in the Scottish it’ll be on merit, not because of handouts.