Linlithgow Rose - 2019 onwards

3 minutes ago, Jason King said:

I'm confused - are these not the same lights as those mobile ones they had a few weeks ago?

No. These are permanent ones. Heard they were donated or cheap from D Morton. Who acquired them from fdc Street lightning department. 

Where did I say it wasnt volunteers? You ever thought some of the volunteers are in the building trade etc or took advice
You should have asked the guy at Prestonfield who wanted to throw you out for your behaviour in front of kids for his help. Sure he is a spark !

1 hour ago, Greygoose said:

If Camelon had done the job properly instead of trying to circumvent the licensing requirements with lights that belong in a museum they wouldn't have an issue.   After being there twice in the last month that ground is a health hazard, the terracing/grass near the pavilion resembles the somme.

Just because they are old doesn't mean they are useless otherwise your wife would have chucked you out years ago

1 hour ago, sponsorsladdie said:

No, these are new ones. Looks like they have lifted some old lampposts out of a scrappies yard and stuck a few torches on them.

It’s all fine and well having these put up by volunteers but they need to be putting them up to the standard of the license requirements. I doubt the auditors have been out to asses in the time between them going up and the game going ahead. I’d have thought that camelon you’d have ensured that the requirements were met although not signed off by license bots.

Referee has to put a game off if goes to think that the conditions of the pitch, lights or player safety can be impacted

Who days they aren't as requireD by licensing?  A referee? as I said if their is changes to be made the committee will make it happen

Z

They could be volunteers who are professionals [emoji4]
Good to see the wee rose fans (and fuzzy) absolutely raging about another clubs attempts to improve their facilities.
I don't think anyone is raging (unless you have a bo'ness or gogsy interpretation of the text), the comments are in response lo Alan's continued obsession with Linlithgow and that he wants/feels the need for his team to be feted like Roman gladiators by their rivals for winning games. Most teams just accept the results and move on to next game having scalped a perceived big gun....

Had he not been blinkered in this obsession then I'm sure some of the posters would have been more sympathetic towards the unfortunate cancellation of their game, but perhaps he could take his ramblings off to his own thread and leave this one to things Rose like looking forward to the hard trip to Albyn park this week. But then again if Alan and certain others stuck to their own threads their jealousy fix wouldn't be satisfied....

HTG

46 minutes ago, Specky said:

I don't think anyone is raging (unless you have a bo'ness or gogsy interpretation of the text), the comments are in response lo Alan's continued obsession with Linlithgow and that he wants/feels the need for his team to be feted like Roman gladiators by their rivals for winning games. Most teams just accept the results and move on to next game having scalped a perceived big gun....

Had he not been blinkered in this obsession then I'm sure some of the posters would have been more sympathetic towards the unfortunate cancellation of their game, but perhaps he could take his ramblings off to his own thread and leave this one to things Rose like looking forward to the hard trip to Albyn park this week. But then again if Alan and certain others stuck to their own threads their jealousy fix wouldn't be satisfied....

HTG

What is the Bo’ness interpretation, purely as a matter of interest. Or did you just throw that in.

6 hours ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Who days they aren't as requireD by licensing?  A referee? as I said if their is changes to be made the committee will make it happen

Z

You managed to give a committee abuse for failing to send a couple of tweets but manage to back another when a referee deems there to be a major failing in their work.

I have said before that committee members all deserve the utmost respect for the work they do. I hope in future you have a long hard think before sticking the knife into any committee for any perceived failing. 

52 minutes ago, Bufty Boots said:

You managed to give a committee abuse for failing to send a couple of tweets but manage to back another when a referee deems there to be a major failing in their work.

I have said before that committee members all deserve the utmost respect for the work they do. I hope in future you have a long hard think before sticking the knife into any committee for any perceived failing. 

Other people kept on referring to social media I only briefly mentioned it.  I was more talking about the team and their supporters at two games

Looking forward to the game tomorrow. Although the result went against us and it pretty much killed our league campaign, for me Broxburn away was the most memorable game of last season. It was a cracking game, a real pot-boiler that kept us all warm in grimly cold and wet conditions. We went down because of bad defending, but at least we went down swinging and some of our forward play was excellent. Broxburn are a really resilient side and right now they must be favourites. Should be a good one.

1-1 at half time. Can't understand after the performance of McGowan and Hutchinson on Tuesday that we've brought McKinley back in. A couple of surprises in the starting line up to be honest.
Was everyone fit and available?