Linlithgow Rose - 2019 onwards

The ref has to have the final say on the conditions for a game to take place.

Do you want the licensing board to check the lights every week ?  If not what happens when say half the lights aren't working but the ref is forced to play a game in unsuitable conditions due to a licensing board decision 6 months earlier - bonkers.

1 hour ago, FuzzyBear said:

Do you want the licensing board to check the lights every week ?  If not what happens when say half the lights aren't working but the ref is forced to play a game in unsuitable conditions due to a licensing board decision 6 months earlier - bonkers.

think the point is.camelon installed lights.then must have told region,we have lights.can we have a midweek fixture.region say yes,but lights not checked to see if suitable.along comes the ref and says these wont do.camelon or and region at fault ?

The first time they are used? Ridiculous. Game shouldn't have been scheduled if they weren't up to scratch.

1 hour ago, grinderbrokeyourhearts said:

The first time they are used? Ridiculous. Game shouldn't have been scheduled if they weren't up to scratch.

But who says they were not ok when checked but there has been an issue since - which is why the ref has to have the final say.

15 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

By the way Camelon have tweeted to say floodlights were installed by volunteers. Might be an idea to get professionals in next time.

Might be an idea to know what you're talking about. Coming from people who think the bee all and end all is a falkirk game. Their might be a little work to be done but we will get there. The audit hasn't happened yet could be one reason. Also edinburgh didnt want to play the game. But I'm sure the committee will get the lights right

Might be an idea to know what you're talking about. Coming from people who think the bee all and end all is a falkirk game. Their might be a little work to be done but we will get there. The audit hasn't happened yet could be one reason. Also edinburgh didnt want to play the game. But I'm sure the committee will get the lights right
Your twitter says it was volunteers. Are you saying your official twitter is wrong.

"Might be an idea to know what you're talking about" [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

That's clearly not a prerequisite for any of your posts [emoji23]

5 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:
21 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Your twitter says it was volunteers. Are you saying your official twitter is wrong.

Do you expect Camelon to have professional electricians on staff? Or do you think some local electrician volunteered their labour to save them the cost of installation? Don't think they had some random playing at it.

12 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:
29 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Where did I say it wasnt volunteers? You ever thought some of the volunteers are in the building trade etc or took advice

6 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Do you expect Camelon to have professional electricians on staff? Or do you think some local electrician volunteered their labour to save them the cost of installation? Don't think they had some random playing at it.

The chairman has a construction company one of our major sponsors edinmore also in the trade. 

I'm confused - are these not the same lights as those mobile ones they had a few weeks ago?

No, these are new ones. Looks like they have lifted some old lampposts out of a scrappies yard and stuck a few torches on them.

It’s all fine and well having these put up by volunteers but they need to be putting them up to the standard of the license requirements. I doubt the auditors have been out to asses in the time between them going up and the game going ahead. I’d have thought that camelon you’d have ensured that the requirements were met although not signed off by license bots.

Referee has to put a game off if goes to think that the conditions of the pitch, lights or player safety can be impacted