Linlithgow Rose - 2019 onwards

Played well. Silly mistake by Thom but where we could have panicked I thought we held our shape well. We grew into the game and in the second half really showed a bit of what we can do with some slick passing.
McGowan looks like he'll do a job!

6 hours ago, Black Dug said:

I wouldn't read too much into a social media account run by a volunteer. I certainly wouldn't equate the performance of twitter account to be a reflection on what the committee, management or players are concentrating on...But you go right ahead bud. emoji2357.png

It's not just the social media. We are good but come on when have we beat the rose 3 times in a row 

Alan, what the fcuk do you want? People have already said that you deserved the win both times this season. Signs were there of an improvement from us so we're hardly going to labour on it, life moves on and you go back to being an irrelevant annoyance to me.

Is your life so unfulfilled that you need us to say "camelon are the greatest! We are lucky to be granted a match against them, we are not worthy!" You won! Move on.... it's not surprising that we haven't dwelt on a defeat but instead looked forward to what will be our biggest game of the season which has required a massive amount of planning and organising by VOLUNTEERS!

As has already been pointed out to you, perhaps the social media person is not available just now, sorry if that inconvenience you but I really couldn't give a flying .....

You're like a kid not being given a new toy when Christmas is just around the corner!

Camelon won! Big deal! Please end your infatuation with the rose and concentrate on your own team!

HTG!

15 minutes ago, Specky said:

Alan, what the fcuk do you want? People have already said that you deserved the win both times this season. Signs were there of an improvement from us so we're hardly going to labour on it, life moves on and you go back to being an irrelevant annoyance to me.

Is your life so unfulfilled that you need us to say "camelon are the greatest! We are lucky to be granted a match against them, we are not worthy!" You won! Move on.... it's not surprising that we haven't dwelt on a defeat but instead looked forward to what will be our biggest game of the season which has required a massive amount of planning and organising by VOLUNTEERS!

As has already been pointed out to you, perhaps the social media person is not available just now, sorry if that inconvenience you but I really couldn't give a flying .....

You're like a kid not being given a new toy when Christmas is just around the corner!

Camelon won! Big deal! Please end your infatuation with the rose and concentrate on your own team!

HTG!

that escalated quickly will ferrell GIF

1 hour ago, Specky said:

HTG!

Oh shit, he's gone full Gordon!

Whilst acknowledging the hard work of volunteers and additional work generated by the Falkirk game.  Basic engagement should not suffer as a consequence, I saw last nights game via the EoS website and only reference from Linlithgow was from their FB yesterday morning.

Which maybe reflected a crowd that looked around 150.   

Edited by Insideinfo

33 minutes ago, Insideinfo said:

Whilst acknowledging the hard work of volunteers and additional work generated by the Falkirk game.  Basic engagement should not suffer as a consequence, I saw last nights game via the EoS website and only reference from Linlithgow was from their FB yesterday morning.

,🤔

Screenshot_20191113_105753.jpg

Was it aye? Screenshot_20191113-112034_Twitter.jpeg

3 hours ago, Specky said:

HTG!

I actually wasnt talking just about social media. The players even the supporters just seemed to accept it. When we beat you at prestonfield it was the opposite. It seemed like no fight their and it was all about the falkirk game 

2 hours ago, Insideinfo said:

What a slavering idiot 😂

53 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

I actually wasnt talking just about social media. The players even the supporters just seemed to accept it. When we beat you at prestonfield it was the opposite. It seemed like no fight their and it was all about the falkirk game 

Camelon are better than Linlithgow Rose just now. That shouldn't be a shock, Camelon are hardly minnows.

I didn't see any acceptance of defeat on Saturday, I thought the team worked hard right to the end. 

I’d be more worried about your floodlights than the Roses social media

1 hour ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Their is nothing wrong with the lights just an idiot of a ref

Just seen the pics on Twitter. Unless the photos are very, very misleading, there was plenty of light. The poles are pretty short but no worse than Dundonald. Bizarre decision. 

For those who haven't seen, pics on the club account and also:

I'm pretty sure the ref would have given a specific reason why he wasn't happy with the lights - but Camelon have chosen not to share that so far.

Until we get that reason then the jury is out on whether fingers should be pointing at the ref, or at the Camelon committee if they have overseen the installation of lights that aren't fit for purpose.

11 hours ago, GordonS said:

Just seen the pics on Twitter. Unless the photos are very, very misleading, there was plenty of light. The poles are pretty short but no worse than Dundonald. Bizarre decision. 

For those who haven't seen, pics on the club account and also:

Watch stevenage borough on Saturday highlights their was more dark on that. The clubs looking at what they can do