Linlithgow Rose - 2019 onwards

21 hours ago, lithgierose said:

Howler stemmed from roosters short pass imo

Credit to Camelon for pressing the defence that high up on the park in the second half. Linlithgow were poor with the Camelon keeper only having one save in the seoond half. Knew the game was never going to be a repeat of the 5-1 drubbing from a fortnight ago but your manager has a job on his hands. Well done Camelon, a young team coming along nicely.

ps best of luck against Falkirk . Their fans are raging at McKinnon and it just might be his last game!

Edited by razamanaz

Wasn’t at the game on Saturday but what was the team? Did the two new guys start?

Wilson,

Hutchinson, Scullion, Thom, Gray

Collumbine, Maclellan, Ronald

TC, Allum, Slaven

Collumbine subbed for Meikle at Half-time after picking up a booking.

McGowan came on for Scullion who had a groin strain. (McGowan had a sickness bug all week)

Hare came on late in game can't remember who for. Needs to work on his fitness, which he is conscious of as he was out after the game going through some sprints.

2 hours ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

The boy hare came on as a sub. Think the other guy started. I only saw last 20. Your twitter feed sums  it up all about falkirk game

The Twitter feed presumably reflects the fact that the committee are dealing with a huge amount of work and demand because of the Falkirk game, so I wouldn't read anything more into it. It was surprising there was no tweets on Saturday, that hasn't happened in a long time and I wouldn't speculate on that because you never know the reasons - whoever does it might not have been able to travel on the day or whatever.

1 minute ago, Black Dug said:

Wilson,
Hutchinson, Scullion, Gray
Collumbine, Maclellan, Ronald
TC, Allum, Slaven

Collumbine subbed for Meikle at Half-time after picking up a booking.
McGowan came on for Scullion who had a groin strain. (McGowan had a sickness bug all week)
Hare came on late in game can't remember who for. Needs to work on his fitness, which he is conscious of as he was out after the game going through some sprints.

You missed out Gary Thom.

5 hours ago, Jason King said:

Biggest game in clubs history against an essentially meaningless cup tie from a couple of days ago - hard to understand why they'd be concentrating on the Falkirk game.

Yes but concentrate on it when it comes. They always say concentrate on your bread and butter. They r losing ground in the league they are out of south challenge cup. Nonsense. 

23 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Yes but concentrate on it when it comes. They always say concentrate on your bread and butter. They r losing ground in the league they are out of south challenge cup. Nonsense. 

See herdy is all excited about using the lamp posts tonight 😂

I wouldn't read too much into a social media account run by a volunteer. I certainly wouldn't equate the performance of twitter account to be a reflection on what the committee, management or players are concentrating on...But you go right ahead bud. [emoji2357]

1 hour ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

The guys on the committee will have spent many many hours working on the Falkirk game and it’s logistics. They will have sacrificed a lot to ensure it goes off smoothly. They have done it voluntarily. And I dare say it will run very smoothly throughout. All done by volunteers and not a paid member of staff in sight - bloody good effort considering it will be a sell out.

The only one on here getting all excited about some missed tweets is you. Knock yourself out if that’s all you have to fill your time.