Linlithgow Rose - 2019 onwards

4 minutes ago, ThatBoyRonaldo said:

Don't see it as a great draw personally....

Surely for a team like ours that's never going to do anything massive in the competition you want either a winnable tie, a decent away trip or a glamour tie against one of the real big boys. This doesn't really seem like any of those to me. I suppose the local element will be good and it'll be a nice occasion especially if it gets moved to the Friday night for TV but I'm not sure I share the enthusiasm on this thread....

Forfar

Surely for a team like ours that's never going to do anything massive in the competition you want either a winnable tie, a decent away trip or a glamour tie against one of the real big boys. This doesn't really seem like any of those to me. I suppose the local element will be good and it'll be a nice occasion especially if it gets moved to the Friday night for TV but I'm not sure I share the enthusiasm on this thread....

Lets be honest there wasn’t many winnable ties in the draw! It’s all about making money so for me it’s a great draw!

It's a money spinner and that's massive for clubs at our level.

4 hours ago, Auld Heid said:

Only the result mattered today and that was achieved.

Stirling were enjoyable to watch, without any real cutting edge. Their number 10 was a standout for me.

Ultimately goals win games and TC popped up with a brace to secure victory.

You should calm down on your positivity and admiration for the Rose beating a team a league above us. 

1 hour ago, ThatBoyRonaldo said:

Point taken but for me Falkirk are better than Forfar were and we are not as good now as we were then. Are Falkirk not still full time as well despite being in League 1?

Would be glad to be proven wrong in my pessimism!

We have a good FT squad but a manger who at times does not have a clue how to change a game.

Edited by keithgy

10 hours ago, FuzzyBear said:

If Falkirk play to form they will win but if they dont it could be interesting.

Falkirk have been awful this year!! Spent loads of money and big crowds but sitting third in the league after the first quarter. Fans aren't happy with McKinnon

52 minutes ago, razamanaz said:

Falkirk have been awful this year!! Spent loads of money and big crowds but sitting third in the league after the first quarter. Fans aren't happy with McKinnon

They aren't happy because they thought theyd win 36 games and that was never going to happen. It's a brand new squad aswell