Linlithgow Rose - 2019 onwards

1 hour ago, sponsorsladdie said:

Surely the thu before a Scottish tie the club would have been in a position to confirm the management team.

I’m assuming the manager is halfway through his 2nd training session of the week

Black, Grey & White

Smoke

On 12/10/2019 at 19:02, Bufty Boots said:

We're delighted to confirm the appointment of Brown Ferguson as our new manager. We'll give a further update in due course on the appointment of backroom staff. Welcome to Linlithgow Rose, Brown. #HTG

From Facebook. 

Brown should do a good job, the guy is very professional in all aspects of football coaching/management. His lack of knowledge of this level may be the only negative but i'm sure he will be a quick learner.  Good appointment imo.

2 hours ago, paul999 said:

Brown should do a good job, the guy is very professional in all aspects of football coaching/management. His lack of knowledge of this level may be the only negative but i'm sure he will be a quick learner.  Good appointment imo.

Heard at camelon today allan mcgonigal going to be given him a hand think possibly only temporary 

C'mon The Rose!

Big game again today so let's get behind the boys today and give the new manager our support!

Lots of other local clubs would love to be in a Scottish cup these days so let's not take it for granted and make sure we stay in it.

HTG!

9 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Twelve points of the league leaders now.:(

With 3 games in hand! I’m quite happy to knock down a team when we beat them.

You are happy to knock down Lithgow at any time. But if you show both sides of the card, it’s not always such a big issue as you portray!