Linlithgow Rose - 2019 onwards

45 minutes ago, Libero10 said:

Having been at the game today and s total neutral crossgates deserved their win. You were beat by a team that showed 100% commitment whilst not having any so called superstars in their team. Linlithgow could not handle the pace up front of Archie Campbell something that Linlithgow is sorely missing. I have seen them 3 times this year and I’m afraid tommy coyne is done, legs gone and being a legend in the Linlithgow colours shouldn’t get u a game. Right winger and right back were awful and xgates deserved their win

Crossgates have assembled a no too shabby squad imo youth and a lot of experience in there will give anyone a game when they are on it 

18 minutes ago, hacker98 said:

Anybody know if our Scottish cup game against University of Stirling is being moved due to Stirling Albion being at home as well?

It’s on Sunday 

Having been at the game today and s total neutral crossgates deserved their win. You were beat by a team that showed 100% commitment whilst not having any so called superstars in their team. Linlithgow could not handle the pace up front of Archie Campbell something that Linlithgow is sorely missing. I have seen them 3 times this year and I’m afraid tommy coyne is done, legs gone and being a legend in the Linlithgow colours shouldn’t get u a game. Right winger and right back were awful and xgates deserved their win
What position was Coyne playing? He's been out in the left wing where his lack of pace gets exposed. The graphic on the club Twitter suggested he was up front in a 442 though.

Watched Linlithgow at the start of the season with not much knowledge of the but was really disappointed. The lad Scullion was the stand out weak point. Cant play from the back like that when the CB is a cart horse.
Couldn't understand why Coyne was out wide. Either in front of goal or on the bench.

On ‎05‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 16:46, GordonS said:
On ‎04‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 15:58, Culter Away said:
If you went to the club's AGM you would have at least some understanding.
I don't expect any club officials to divulge their playing budgets on a forum like this - it should be for member / stakeholder consumption only. Putting information like that in the public domain risks putting themselves at a disadvantage in transfer / signing negotiations.
So in conclusion, don't look for answers here, look inside your own club when the chance arises.

I didn't ask anyone to divulge any individual player's wage.

If you reread my post you'll see it's not about individual player wages - it's about playing budgets.

15 hours ago, grinderbrokeyourhearts said:

He's played there for almost his entire career.

He's played classic number 10, floating around a 9 and spending plenty of time on both sides. If he's been on the left of a front three before, it hasn't been in a long time.

As I said, pretty much his whole career at the Rose playing off a striker from the left.

We've had a front three for years.

He's played classic number 10, floating around a 9 and spending plenty of time on both sides. If he's been on the left of a front three before, it hasn't been in a long time.