Linlithgow Rose - 2019 onwards

I’d be saddened  with his comments about the committee  a good few of them  went out there way to bring him back and that’s the thanks you get 
Think he referenced Dinosaurs and 1958 thinking that's not a label he attributed to them all.

3 hours ago, pipedreamer said:

Linlithgow have one of the highest budgets in that league.

How much is their player budget? How much is the player budgets at other clubs? How do you know this?

I keep seeing people claim to know these things, but I wonder how.

2 hours ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

They are blaming the budget. Its lower than used to be but you can bet scullion and allum are on  more than any of our players 

How much do you think Scullion and Allum will be getting, and why? How much do Camelon players get? 

4 minutes ago, gogsy said:

So after years of wee Rose supporters claiming they are the big team in the league, they are now scrambling to say they might not have the biggest budget out of all the teams.:unsure2:

More to do with spunking a shed load of money on floodlights in a oner. Rather than having a payment plan. Imo

How much is their player budget? How much is the player budgets at other clubs? How do you know this?
I keep seeing people claim to know these things, but I wonder how.

Would say £40-50k player budget top 6 teams?
20 players paid over 40 weeks average £50 a week.

Would think Bo’ness and Linlithgow are near double that if not more.

Would say £40-50k player budget top 6 teams?

20 players paid over 40 weeks average £50 a week.

Would think Bo’ness and Linlithgow are near double that if not more.

I'd say half the clubs in the league would be double that. Your at least £75 a week to meet minimum wage unless your players are signed on amatuer contracts.

You honestly think there are half the teams in this league with 80k+budget!!!.

If they have signed player and not breaking the law then I’d expect them to be. I’m sure accounts are reviewed as part of the license too. I’d like to think that was covered as part of that