Linlithgow Rose - 2019 onwards

Although I missed today, I get really ****** off with people calling for the managers head every time we lose.

Ffs get a grip and some perspective! We are not as bad as previously, yes we leek goals and that needs to be addressed but it's hardly lumsden levels.

There are too many agendas wanting the team to fail! GET BEHIND THE TEAM!

HTG

Although I missed today, I get really ****** off with people calling for the managers head every time we lose.

Ffs get a grip and some perspective! We are not as bad as previously, yes we leek goals and that needs to be addressed but it's hardly lumsden levels.

HTG
If that was directed at me I didn't call for the managers head. There's questions to be asked though, shouldn't we be asking them?

Not directed at you just those who change their mind from one week to the next, where if we win we're brilliant but if we lose then we're clueless and the management must go.

We need to strengthen the defence but I would have thought those in there could do better.

Not directed at you just those who change their mind from one week to the next, where if we win we're brilliant but if we lose then we're clueless and the management must go.

We need to strengthen the defence but I would have thought those in there could do better.

Imo you can’t blame mark for that yesterday! Sometimes the players need to take responsibility! As a said yesterday two of the 4 defenders need to ask themselves if they really want to be here! Some of the goals not all that we lost were Saturday morning school boy stuff! Going forward we are decent but until mark sorts out the defence we will see more of these score lines unfortunately! We need Jamie back ASAP!

Imo you can’t blame mark for that yesterday! Sometimes the players need to take responsibility! As a said yesterday two of the 4 defenders need to ask themselves if they really want to be here! Some of the goals not all that we lost were Saturday morning school boy stuff! Going forward we are decent but until mark sorts out the defence we will see more of these score lines unfortunately! We need Jamie back ASAP!
Totally agree with this.

12 hours ago, Specky said:

HTG

He signed these players , Has he won a trophy since coming back , you keep blaming the defending that’s his job he picks the team 

Certainly a ballsy decision. Can't say I'm too bothered about it to be honest. Mark had a lot of friends around the club which might be clouding people's judgement on his second stint as manager.
Whoever comes in, I'll still be there supporting.

Right or wrong decision... week in and week out you slaughter the team regardless of the result. There is only so long you can do that and not look for a change.

The rose can win 7-1 and we get 10 posts from you about how the goal shipped was awful and the team aren't good enough.

I liked Mark and Paul. But I guess those making the call had to consider whether there has been real improvement on last year.

Bearing in mind that last year, the constant criticism was the we lost all the tough games, but won the simpler ones and that cost us the league. We simply cant repeat that.

Yes - an absolutely disgraceful decision.