Linlithgow Rose - 2019 onwards

11 hours ago, bigwullieac said:

Hey just a wee reminder for the more senile contingent of Linlithgow Rose's fan group, this is your thread here, noticed a few of you have been getting lost recently. Hope this helps you get to the right place as your braindead slabbering is bringing down quality of discussion on other threads

You need to post earlier so their carers can read it to them.

Hey just a wee reminder for the more senile contingent of Linlithgow Rose's fan group, this is your thread here, noticed a few of you have been getting lost recently. Hope this helps you get to the right place as your braindead slabbering is bringing down quality of discussion on other threads
Looking like your needing to get the Sat Nav out for your own punters.

It's been that long they don't know where home is.

Which team is Bo'ness now out of interest? I hear more about the Junior side. Great start to the season.

Fantastic to see it’s now two Bo’ness teams you’re all taking about as opposed to your own club! [emoji1]

Aye, great start to the season though. Best of luck to them.

Oh dear, the irony of this.... and the posters who blindly liked it... [emoji23][emoji23]

1 hour ago, Specky said:

Oh dear, the irony of this.... and the posters who blindly liked it... emoji23.pngemoji23.png

What exactly is ironic about my post? I would have to be constantly talking pish in this thread for there to be any irony. Maybe best to learn how to use a word before trying to use it against someone pal 🙄

Real football is played on real pitches - not plastic they are for training on..!!
Not sure I agree, but a good grass pitch is always better than the best plastic. Rose have a great pitch, which is more than can be said for the performance on it right now...