Linlithgow Rose - 2019 onwards

22 minutes ago, norwichbobby said:

Penicuik have no opposition next week either as both Whitehall and LTHV need to retry today’s cup games...

Just had a look camelon vs linlithgow and penicuik vs hill o beath are games with unscheduled dates their u go problem solved

2 hours ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

I see yous are meant to play dundonald next week they drew with auchinleck and we have no game

2 hours ago, norwichbobby said:

Penicuik have no opposition next week either as LTHV need to retry today’s cup game...

Hill of Beath's game was also cancelled.

Camelon v Linlithgow and Penicuik v Hill of Beath have been inserted - from the reserve of undated games. So no-one (apart from East Stirlingshire) will be without a game next weekend.

Edited by HibeeJibee

Would it not have made more sense to switch it so that Linlithgow v Camelon was played on Saturday, and the 26th October game became the reverse? That way the home team can keep any hospitality bookings, and other preparations don't go to waste.

1 minute ago, Ginaro said:

Would it not have made more sense to switch it so that Linlithgow v Camelon was played on Saturday, and the 26th October game became the reverse? That way the home team can keep any hospitality bookings, and other preparations don't go to waste.

I kinda wondered if they would do that

17 minutes ago, calmac25 said:

I know it's a different club but any idea how much local interest there was in the junior derby yesterday?

I'd think the Scottish Cup game would have more appeal

Here's a crowd photo from the CFC facebook page

68628221_2578492312174737_20510061498172

I know it's a different club but any idea how much local interest there was in the junior derby yesterday?

I'd think the Scottish Cup game would have more appeal
Speaking to someone from the Bo'ness committee he reckoned around 60 mainly friends and family.

32 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

Speaking to someone from the Bo'ness committee he reckoned around 60 mainly friends and family.

I counted 72 when I was there. Pretty decent considering Scottish Cup at Prestonfield, BU in a big cup and Party at the Palace on. Majority backing Bo’ness 

Edited by Sure & Stedfast

Scullion in midfield? I really don't think he has the feet for it. And playing Slaven in the 9 role is wasting his ability to run at defenders. We'd be better with Scullion alongside Barbour, Thom at RB, Smith in midfield, and TC and Slaven swapping. No?