Linlithgow Rose - 2019 onwards

We gifted ye too many goals. Our legs went and heeds went doon after the 2nd went in. As for the 3rd a huge gk error. Then steamrolled off the park. Best of luck to ye I hope it was an off day for us and the boys get lifted for next weeks big game. 

26 minutes ago, Black Dug said:

Another good win. Both teams were right in it until the second goal then the Rose's confidence grew and played some really good stuff. Thought Darren Smith had a good game at right back. Nothing fancy just dogged. Meikle looks like a terrier, always wanting to win the ball (a few wayward passes but that'll come).
Promising that we still have Hutchinson and Scullion (and McKenzie) to come back into that defence.

You can't play them all though and the guys in possession will be difficult to shift.  I still prefer Barbour in front of the back two though but it's starting to look like a problem of who to leave out.  I've been impressed with every member of the squad so far.  All we need now is to play in the first half of games!

Agree Patp when we lose a goal we're the worst team ever but when we score we're the best? We need to be realistic that teams will score against us but we need faith that we will play and score our way out of it.

Doing well so far but we need to be mindful that the three teams we've played are in the bottom half of the league so far, although none have played badly to warrant that position.

HTG

17 hours ago, Auld Heid said:

Six goals and even more pleasing a clean sheet.

Sods law I missed the Thom strike, which by all accounts was rather special.

All 14 players used made a contribution to the game. With each substitution making an impact.

HTG

I missed all the goals yesterday.but just watched highlights on WW website.it was a cracking goal from Gary.

I missed all the goals yesterday.but just watched highlights on WW website.it was a cracking goal from Gary.
It certainly was a cracker.

Always great to watch a performance like that again. Even better for the part-timers like you who were posted missing.

18 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

It certainly was a cracker.

Always great to watch a performance like that again. Even better for the part-timers like you who were posted missing.

Am I the only one who thought the keeper made an arse of it,he fumbled  it🤔

39 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Am I the only one who thought the keeper made an arse of it,he fumbled  it🤔

Watch the highlights and ,Agreed , straight at him bad keeper error , all the goals were soft or errors ,fullback had a tuff day but better to get them errors all in 1 game ,I hope  

We played some decent football so it was surprising it took so long to get the opening goal.

2-0 and looking like it could be 5,6 or 7...!! Preston scored a cracker with our central defenders were posted missing.

All of a sudden we made a procession into a nervous affair.

A wins a win

2 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

I see yous are meant to play dundonald next week they drew with auchinleck and we have no game so I wonder if we will play you as the game at carmuirs is unscheduled 

Asked one of our committee guys about next week.says,just need to wait and see what league says.